Home

Madden 15 Roster Project With 2015 Draft Prospects

This is a discussion on Madden 15 Roster Project With 2015 Draft Prospects within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-05-2014, 05:16 PM   #1
MVP

og236's Arena

OVR: 0
Madden 15 Roster Project With 2015 Draft Prospects

Thinking about making a roster with some 2015 NFL Draft prospects & placing them in FA. What do you guys think? Yay or nay? Some guys I will definitely be creating are

-QB Marcus Mariota (Oregon)
-QB Jameis Winston (Florida St.)
-RB Todd Gurley (Georgia)
-WR Amari Cooper (Alabama)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2014, 10:58 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Madden 15 Roster Project With 2015 Draft Prospects

Thats what Im doing. I took Mizzou's awesome roster and now Im creating all these 2015 and 2016 draft prospects and putting them into the free agent pool. I have created about 30 guys so far. I was thinking about creating about 60-75, maybe even 100 guys overall before starting my franchise. Im definitely doing more QBs, RBs, WRs and TEs than any other position but still doing the top rated guys from other positions as well.

What I will do is 32 team control (I only play the games as one team tho) and then just sign these guys to teams after the 2015 season and then sign the 2016 class after the second season and release all the high rated fake guys after each draft.

I hope this works as I haven't tried it yet but I am trying to make sure to not rate them so low because I've heard they could disappear from the Free Agent list if they are rated too low. I hope it works (or I would have wasted a lot of time)!!!
Gal 2:20
Old 09-06-2014, 12:43 PM   #3
MVP

Mizzou24's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by zack4070
Thats what Im doing. I took Mizzou's awesome roster and now Im creating all these 2015 and 2016 draft prospects and putting them into the free agent pool. I have created about 30 guys so far. I was thinking about creating about 60-75, maybe even 100 guys overall before starting my franchise. Im definitely doing more QBs, RBs, WRs and TEs than any other position but still doing the top rated guys from other positions as well.

What I will do is 32 team control (I only play the games as one team tho) and then just sign these guys to teams after the 2015 season and then sign the 2016 class after the second season and release all the high rated fake guys after each draft.

I hope this works as I haven't tried it yet but I am trying to make sure to not rate them so low because I've heard they could disappear from the Free Agent list if they are rated too low. I hope it works (or I would have wasted a lot of time)!!!

I sincerely would wait bro that roster has some major discrepancies not on my part I just should have looked over the rating before using it instead of seeing the transactions were in place. Who ever rated the pros was just doing whatever he wanted not working realistic measures at all.

Old 09-08-2014, 08:58 PM   #4
Rookie

I was thinking about doing this too.

I know there is a certain amount of players that are allowed to be in the free agents pool. I think it is around 250-300 players.

Let everyone know how it turns out.
Old 09-08-2014, 10:19 PM   #5
Rookie

So I take it by this thread that you cannot create a draft class for Madden, now that ncaa football is gone. You just draft random fake guys each year?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2014, 10:27 PM   #6
MVP

og236's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyflame21
So I take it by this thread that you cannot create a draft class for Madden, now that ncaa football is gone. You just draft random fake guys each year?

You are correct. No create a draft class feature still

Old 09-10-2014, 02:02 PM   #7
Rookie

KrushEm12's Arena

Hey does any 1 know the total amount of guys u can create ????? Like has anyone actually created 1oo players ??
Old 09-10-2014, 02:08 PM   #8
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrushEm12
Hey does any 1 know the total amount of guys u can create ????? Like has anyone actually created 1oo players ??

I have created we'll over 400 near 500 players before the last few yr's I was able to create the complete draft class's, UDFA's... and few players that were removed from rosters who were signed by team's.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »