Home

Will they have pre exsisting injuries this year?>

This is a discussion on Will they have pre exsisting injuries this year?> within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-03-2014, 09:03 PM   #1
Banned

Jibbler's Arena

OVR: 0
Will they have pre exsisting injuries this year?>

Last year they didn't, this is frustrating at trying to keep 53 man rosters. look at the niners a million players on PUP suspended IR etc and we have to either have 6 players miss out on the roster or carry thease guys. They even got rid of the 55 man rosters where we could keep 2 extra guys that would help a bit. and because of the retarted limit to free agents players dissapear in the free agnets when regular season starts (thanks to the god awful CFM) that it's scary to even relese these guys.

what's the point of having pre existing injures as a option if they are not going to have them in the game?? it better not be like last year

simple soultion would be like MLB the show let us edit injuries!!! then this wouldn't be a problem
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2014, 11:38 PM   #2
Rookie

Zeffy's Arena

Re: Will they have pre exsisting injuries this year?>

I feel your pain. I know as the Bears, Christian Jones had a 0 week injury and can't be cut or placed on IR. Don't know if it lasts longer than one season but it's aggravating to waste a roster spot.
Old 09-04-2014, 12:38 AM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeffy
I feel your pain. I know as the Bears, Christian Jones had a 0 week injury and can't be cut or placed on IR. Don't know if it lasts longer than one season but it's aggravating to waste a roster spot.
Same here, Sean Weatherspoon of the Falcons has a 0 week injury and I am unable to do anything with regards to his spot on the team. I wonder if the injury will rest once his contract expires.
Old 09-04-2014, 12:46 AM   #4
Pro

Shon 23's Arena

I guess the same for Sam Bradford and the Rams as well... I'm hoping per-existing injuries actually take affect this time around..
Old 09-04-2014, 01:04 AM   #5
Banned

Jibbler's Arena

They need to now because they used to give us 55 man rosters for that reason, now that they have taken it away IR is a MUST. some teams have 6 guys on IR!! and we can't have 6 players in a roster because of it.. I can understand PUP and suspended players they will NEVER happen in madden

actually just on that I bet EA delete Josh Gordon from the browns roster and they should too can't have him wasting a roster spot pretty sure they did that with Vick years ago
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2014, 08:32 PM   #6
Banned

Jibbler's Arena

and once again EA ignore this god dam problem.

so now when I start a stupid CFM (that killed this game) knowing if I play as the niners I am going to have to carry guys on PUP IR suspensions etc. and release guys that are on the team in REAL life will disappear!!!! the long snapper will disappear anytime.

I simply want to be able to start a CFM with injuries on. so I don't have to carry Dorsey Hunter wasting roster spots on the rosters. I KNOW for a fact if I release guys on the roster they will disappear because they have low ratings. which means if I was to get a injury in madden I normally would sign them from the free agents so at least it's something like real life.. but noooo they would have disappeared from free agents because EA force you to want to sign some overrated hack that never will play in the NFL again
Old 09-05-2014, 09:35 PM   #7
Rookie

I with you Jib, but as usual with EA I just pretend I am in an alternate universe so Bowman isn't hurt and plus I play like 20 years or something, so eventually it just works it self out. It does suck though and wish it was the correct way.
Old 09-05-2014, 09:45 PM   #8

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibbler
Last year they didn't, this is frustrating at trying to keep 53 man rosters. look at the niners a million players on PUP suspended IR etc and we have to either have 6 players miss out on the roster or carry thease guys. They even got rid of the 55 man rosters where we could keep 2 extra guys that would help a bit. and because of the retarted limit to free agents players dissapear in the free agnets when regular season starts (thanks to the god awful CFM) that it's scary to even relese these guys.

what's the point of having pre existing injures as a option if they are not going to have them in the game?? it better not be like last year

simple soultion would be like MLB the show let us edit injuries!!! then this wouldn't be a problem

Please don't use offensive words such as the r word again. It's a video game.

Thank you.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »