Home

Post here if the online CFM issues have kept you from purchasing M15

This is a discussion on Post here if the online CFM issues have kept you from purchasing M15 within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 08-29-2014, 07:08 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Post here if the online CFM issues have kept you from purchasing M15

Last year was the first year I didn't buy Madden since Madden 93. After getting my hands on for the 6 hour preview I was pretty pumped for this years iteration. However thanks to those on these forums I have been able to see that Online CFM is essentially broken at this point still. Even with the supposed "fix" to head to head games, I see the games are "desyncing" due to various reasons, and stats sims etc. are a mess too. Games are supposed to be fun when we buy them, not a minefield to wade thru in hopes you don't step on a feature you expect to be fun and work, then to find out it doesn't. Waiting on a "fix", "patch", for days, weeks, months, is not what I consider fun when I buy a game.

As a result I still have not purchased M15 and will not until these problems are fixed. This is vintage EA when you look at their recent history, Diablo, Sims, Battlefield 4, etc. They continually release products that aren't finished and rely on patches for every release (LIVE 14 is a great example of this too).

I wonder if the real reason for the limited 6 hour preview was to hide these glaring bugs, as many did not want to waste the 6 hours doing things like CFM. Also of note Madden already had their "EA Madden Problems Page" ready to go from day 1. If you have a web page set up to talk about all your problems your addressing from day 1, maybe you should delay the game?? (Battlefield Hardline anyone?) If that isn't a glaring admission by them knowing full well they were releasing an unfinished product that would rely on fix, after fix, after patch, after patch, I don't know what is?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2014, 07:11 PM   #2
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: Post here if the online CFM issues have kept you from purchasing M15

locked...use the threads already discussing this,
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »