Home

TConzz22514's QB SIMULATION MODIFICATION ROSTER

This is a discussion on TConzz22514's QB SIMULATION MODIFICATION ROSTER within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-29-2014, 01:26 PM   #1
Rookie

Connolly22's Arena

OVR: 2
TConzz22514's QB SIMULATION MODIFICATION ROSTER

COMPLETELY UPDATED AS OF 9/1
Things I changed will be listed on next post

What's up guys. I have finished the notorious QB sim stat bug workaround roster. Last night was the finishing touches. I didn't do anything crazy, lowered most db catch ratings 2-6 points, and lowered some 'play ball in air' player traits. For qbs, I raised throw accuracy ratings a little here and there, made elite quarterbacks a little bit more elite. Also touched awareness a bit.

The main change is the player traits to the DBs. Gameplay is fantastic (of course depending on our sliders) but this roster houldny affect any sliders or style of play or anything. You literally won't notice anything.

THIS ROSTER WILL NOT FIX SIM STATS BY ITSELF. it is needed alongside the process of selecting all 32 owners and changing each playbook and scheme. The entire simulation system is An absolute mess this year. Literally the only thing wrong with this "fix" is the progression. I feel like it's possible to put a dent in it Somegow, but idk what. My advice is sign players that tend to be programmed to leave after two or three seasons and just resign them to a new contract so that can be avoided and it's probably only like a dozen dudes maybe a little more depenind how many seasons u go in. This fix will help progression because qbs put up better numbers. Progression\confidence and stats go hand in hand. But it's not nearly enough I don't think. I only tested it once and it didn't look good so take it for what it's worth.

EDIT: IT IS BELIEVED PROGRESSION IS LOOKING MUCH MUCH BETTER WITH UPDATED LIST OF TEAMS PLAYBOOKS AND SCHEMES. Refer to OP of QB Sim Stats Bug work around thread. OP is updated and will give best results.
My gamertag on Xbox one is TConzz22514. The roster is up and running.

Thanks guys

Last edited by Connolly22; 08-31-2014 at 09:33 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2014, 09:45 PM   #2
Rookie

Connolly22's Arena

Re: TConzz22514's QB SIMULATION MODIFICATION ROSTER

Alright I'm finished with this roster now that final cuts and real life preseason is finished. I didn make many cuts, just noteable ones like Champ Bailey, Nate Burelson and a few others (maybe a dozen). I didn't make any trades that have been made since release, like Ryan mallett.

Again, the most important changed have to do with player traits an will significantly improve gameplay. I looked at basically every single QB in the game and looked at player traits for awareness in pocket (or whatever it's valled) and changed QBs who tend to get sacked more, or who tend to consistently struggle to 'oblivious' or 'trigger happy' trigger happy will force more INTs and oblivious will trigger them taking more sacks. QBs like Peyton manning and Tom Brady I set to 'paranoid' which triggers them to make quicker decisions in regards to throwing the ball away or run depending what other player traits are set at. Qbs who are good but get sacked frequently I set at average or ideal.

Also for All positions I triggered the clutch trait for elite players or players capable of really shining consistently (demaryious Thomas, Adrian Peterson etc) changed high motor trait to yes for players who are capable of being really good in the future or will continue to be good for years, like nick foles, Eddie lacy, Eric decker, etc.

No ratings were changed this time whatsoever.

Made noteable cuts now that finalized team rosters are in IRL.

Gameplay will really show differences. Defenses will treat a paranoid QB with pass defense packages and won't get to QB as much, and going against oblivious QBs will result in constant pressure and some real headaches to deal with. This helps great a real difference in backup qbs to starters an you'll notice it. Te clutch traits just help stars stand out more an creat a little more chemistry between pairs of players on te same team (Peyton and demaryious). This make game planning a lot more fun and immersive and players really play like themselves.

I will update posted roster tomorrow morning (Labor Day)

Last edited by Connolly22; 08-31-2014 at 09:51 PM.
Old 09-01-2014, 12:37 PM   #3
Rookie

NelsonHokie's Arena

OVR: 0

hey i know it's asking a lot but do you think you can put together a spreadsheet or word document of your edits for ps4 guys? if you can, awesome if you cant, it's completely understandable
Old 09-01-2014, 12:39 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

Looking to start my online CFM today...do you think these are ready to go? Are you missing any transactions? Did you do any re-rates? Are your CPU QBs passing down field?
Old 09-02-2014, 09:16 AM   #5
Rookie

Connolly22's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NelsonHokie
hey i know it's asking a lot but do you think you can put together a spreadsheet or word document of your edits for ps4 guys? if you can, awesome if you cant, it's completely understandable
i can probably just throw something up here, nothing crazy but ill have a list of everyone up here
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2014, 09:17 AM   #6
Rookie

Connolly22's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbunz1324
Looking to start my online CFM today...do you think these are ready to go? Are you missing any transactions? Did you do any re-rates? Are your CPU QBs passing down field?
Gameplay is perfect, i promise. But today, people were telling me since Ive made the latest changes to other QBs, sim stats are screwed up a little again, so i have to see whats good. I might have to go back to the way they were the other day when they were looking great if anything.

as far as transactions and stuff, i did the notable cuts, like champ bailey, nate burelson etc. i didn't do any re rates or anything like that. these are just to help the sim stats fall into place. But i did do some cuts and stuff…also made the ryan mallet trade to houston.
Old 09-02-2014, 09:22 AM   #7
Rookie

Connolly22's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbunz1324
also, im testing this roster online today without any of the playbook changes or schemes changes and hoping that works out.
Old 09-02-2014, 09:45 AM   #8
Rookie

Connolly22's Arena

i know what the problem is…i loaded the wrong roster online..i have 3 files i just have to find the right one lol my bad

I'm new at this lol

Last edited by Connolly22; 09-02-2014 at 10:53 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »