Home

NHL 15 HUT's Returning Bonus

This is a discussion on NHL 15 HUT's Returning Bonus within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-28-2014, 10:14 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
NHL 15 HUT's Returning Bonus

Link is below but the up to 150,000 puck bonus has been replaced with up to a 30 pack bonus for returning players from NHL 14 & 15.

A few quotes:

Bonus is granted based on a user maintaining the same user account (Gamertag or PSN ID). This means that if you transition from a gen 3 console to gen 4, and have the same user account, you are still eligible for the bonus.

Returning Hockey Ultimate Team (HUT) 14 users who create a team in HUT 15 will be eligible for a one-time bonus of up to 30 Gold Packs in NHL 15. The EA Pack bonus for returning users will be determined by:
  • How many HUT games you have played in NHL 14.
  • The size of your HUT 14 player item collection
  • Your HUT 14 puck balance
In NHL 14 I almost got the max bonus with 350 online games played, 50k pucks in the bank and around 1000 players and I would assume it would be running on the same amounts.

What do you guys think?

http://www.easports.com/nhl/news/201...ing-user-bonus
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2014, 10:30 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NHL 15 HUT's Returning Bonus

What if you have completed tons of teams but sold them all and spent the pucks on a few elite players? Will this still work out to give you a decent bonus? Or do I need to liquidate into pucks?
Old 09-01-2014, 02:05 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NHL 15 HUT's Returning Bonus

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddlerpaul
What if you have completed tons of teams but sold them all and spent the pucks on a few elite players? Will this still work out to give you a decent bonus? Or do I need to liquidate into pucks?
If you sold the collections, they would not count for your player item collection, and that would lower your bonus. I think having a large player item collection, not necessarily completed teams, is what they're rewarding players for. Some players are way too expensive to acquire, in terms of the reward for completing a team collection.

I think the best way to maximize your bonus at this point, is to play games and buy packs to beef up your total number of player items, pucks, and games played.
4:06
One Goal

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »