Home

NHL early access is limited to 6 hours

This is a discussion on NHL early access is limited to 6 hours within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 08-28-2014, 07:54 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
NHL early access is limited to 6 hours

As per link on the EA help page the limit like madden is 6 hours which is rather annoying as I don't think most people whould have bought this service knowing a 6 hour cap would be on games.

http://help.ea.com/en/article/nhl-15...eplay-details/#

"What will the NHL 15 trial include?
Members will be able to download the full NHL 15 game and play it for six hours. You can play all at once or spread your gaming over five days. Either way, you'll get regular updates letting you know how much time you have left. Note that the clock is still ticking when the game is running in the background on the Xbox One, though, so be sure to quit the game when you're not playing in order to maximize your game time."

What do you guys think? I feel as if the cummunication from EA has been awful this year with EASHL GMC and now this........

PS. I'm not a mod here but I understand a few people got banned from the backlash of posting very negative comments when this happened in Madden 15......So remember STAY CLASSY!!!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2014, 08:44 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NHL early access is limited to 6 hours

For less than a dollar a hour in a month when we get NHL and FIFA 15 not to mention the 4 full games that are in the vault. You're totally right totally not worth it...... :/
Old 08-28-2014, 09:33 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: NHL early access is limited to 6 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbs2121
For less than a dollar a hour in a month when we get NHL and FIFA 15 not to mention the 4 full games that are in the vault. You're totally right totally not worth it...... :/

Well compared to unlimed access a year ago for roughly the same price.

Some people are fine with the 6 hour cap and others aren't....there is no right or wrong answer.

I am more annoyed at the lack of communication around the matter but thats my just opition and no one has to agree with it.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »