Home

Madden 15 Roster Errors

This is a discussion on Madden 15 Roster Errors within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-28-2014, 04:35 PM   #1
Rookie

GiantsFan2013's Arena

OVR: 0
Madden 15 Roster Errors

I figured this would be a good place to gather all of the Madden NFL 15 Roster errors. I encourage you all to post all missing players, wrong numbers, wrong pictures, or any other errors in the Rosters. Please - DO NOT include your opinions in the ratings, this is just to make the Rosters as close as possible. Please tweet this thread to @Donny_Moore, the roster guy, so the Rosters can be fixed and be the best they can be.

TEAM - PLAYER NAME - POSITION

Last edited by GiantsFan2013; 08-28-2014 at 10:33 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2014, 04:59 PM   #2
Rookie

Zeffy's Arena

Re: Madden 15 Roster Errors

WAS - J. Hatcher - LE (Should be a RE. Don't know if I'm allowed to link off-site for stuff like this, but Rotoworld and other places say he should be the RE, which makes sense, because he is more of a pass rusher. In a 3-4 scheme, typically the RE is the better pass rusher and the LE is the better run stopper)

WAS - M. Moses - LT (Should be a RT. They really want to have him start in the future at RT but he isn't quite ready yet. He will be the swing tackle, ie. he will go to LT and theyll keep Polumbus at RT if god forbid trent williams goes down, but they again wanted him to be better and to start at RT. If Polumbus struggles, he *will* start there eventually)

I know they're both easily changeable in game, but default rosters are used online and Hatcher starting on the wrong side is whack.

Last edited by Zeffy; 08-28-2014 at 05:19 PM.
Old 08-28-2014, 05:27 PM   #3
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeffy
WAS - J. Hatcher - LE (Should be a RE. Don't know if I'm allowed to link off-site for stuff like this, but Rotoworld and other places say he should be the RE, which makes sense, because he is more of a pass rusher. In a 3-4 scheme, typically the RE is the better pass rusher and the LE is the better run stopper)

WAS - M. Moses - LT (Should be a RT. They really want to have him start in the future at RT but he isn't quite ready yet. He will be the swing tackle, ie. he will go to LT and theyll keep Polumbus at RT if god forbid trent williams goes down, but they again wanted him to be better and to start at RT. If Polumbus struggles, he *will* start there eventually)

I know they're both easily changeable in game, but default rosters are used online and Hatcher starting on the wrong side is whack.

just lil side note Donny uses ourlads for his depth charts and if u look at them there they are correct.
Old 08-28-2014, 05:36 PM   #4
Rookie

GiantsFan2013's Arena

Missing

Giants - Corey Washington - WR - #88

Last edited by GiantsFan2013; 09-01-2014 at 03:03 PM.
Old 08-28-2014, 05:48 PM   #5
Banned

Malcom Butler CB, is missing from the Patriots.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2014, 05:55 PM   #6
Rookie

848's Arena

OVR: 1

Super Bowl champion Seattle Seahawks tight end Zach Miller has the wrong picture.

I believe the photo is the "other" Zach miller, who I'm not even sure is in the league anymore
Old 08-28-2014, 06:13 PM   #7
MVP

noplace's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeffy

We can easily correct position changes. Let's talk about players missing. LB's Will Compton and Everett Brown both likely to make the roster nowhere to be found.

Nebraska Cornhuskers
Washington Redskins
Miami Heat
Old 08-28-2014, 06:43 PM   #8
Banned

Jibbler's Arena

I think it's best to wait another 2 days till 53 man cuts... plus we can only create rookies anyway. EA usually have about 2 people missing from each roster by then (mostly they are UDFA or special teams guys)

I guess in a weeks time the roster update will be out.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »