Home

Smitty's Zero-Theory Simulation Sliders

This is a discussion on Smitty's Zero-Theory Simulation Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-28-2014, 04:25 PM   #1
EA Game Changer

SmittyD81's Arena

OVR: 5
Smitty's Zero-Theory All-Pro/All-Madden Gameplay Sliders

UPDATED POST 1/24/15!!! I’ve made some adjustments to the sliders over time and I just haven't posted them here (I uploaded them for PS4 users). I’m playing with a 0 threshold, the injuries are at 50, and fatigue is at 90, playing at normal speed, 12 minute quarters with accel clock. NOTE: both sets are split for user/cpu where indicated: Can be used for either All-Pro or All-Madden difficulty levels (I'm currently playing on All Madden)

QBA = 5 (had it at 8, since the patch the pass inaccuracy gotten better, but wanted to make it more challenging and legit for both user and cpu. There’s a balanced amount of bad/good/ugly passes I’ve seen here.)

PBK/RBK = 0 (want the pocket play to be reflected more by the ratings without any slider aid, despite being separated from the difficulty level, so it’s at 0.)

WR Catching = 0/27 (user is able to catch fine at 0, but at 27 there's a balance of caught and dropped balls. Especially how this season has played out.)

Fumbles = 8 (Originally at 5 it takes big hits or overloaded tackles to get fumbles for the most part so far. Also seen some legit strips with it set here too. Increase it if too many fumbles occur)

Pass Reaction = 100

INT’s = 60 (Secondary will still drop picks, but if the DB has a B-Line to the ball for the pick 7-8 times of 10 it’ll be a picked off pass if they have the adequate hands to catch it.)

Pass Defense = 100

Tackling = 1 (initially had the tackling at 0, 8, 25, 35,36 but the QB would break tackles that he should blasted from. Setting the tackling to 1 creates more organic tackling situations. Sometimes it'll take one hit, sometimes 2-4 depending on the situation. QBs go down the way they should depending on the ferocity of the type of hit taken on the sack. So they may go down, or shed tackles respectively)

In regards of the pass defense, the main reason why I have PR/PD at 100 so that you’ll see more legit separation on pass plays. Defenders can get beat badly depending on the matchup or route ran, but the defender will more legitimately recover/trail the WR in a more realistic fashion.

Not using any penalty sliders with these, if there's a good set to use please let me know as I'm on default with penalties right now.

I greatly appreciate the downloads and feedback as this set is the top downloaded user & cpu slider set on PS4!! Thanks to everyone for trying them out and let me know your thoughts. It's all greatly appreciated!!

On youtube: Username dts5381
As well as the group channel TheSimStandard

Co-Host of Sim Standard Radio Show:

Thursdays at 8PM EST Call in at 914-338-0794

Last edited by SmittyD81; 01-24-2015 at 04:11 PM. Reason: Updating slider set
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2014, 05:06 PM   #2
Rookie

therealbschrec's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Smitty's Zero-Theory Simulation Sliders

Hey Smitty, I'm a real big fan of you and the sim community. I was curious as to whether or not this was AP or AM?
Old 08-28-2014, 06:36 PM   #3
EA Game Changer

SmittyD81's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by therealbschrec
Hey Smitty, I'm a real big fan of you and the sim community. I was curious as to whether or not this was AP or AM?
Thanks a lot man. Much appreciated. Let me know your thoughts of them.

Old 08-28-2014, 06:54 PM   #4
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmittyD81
Thanks a lot man. Much appreciated. Let me know your thoughts of them.
I think he was asking if they are all pro or all madden.

I'm assuming all pro?
Old 08-28-2014, 07:00 PM   #5
MVP

Smitty, it's been said in another forum that when you raise the CPU fumble slider it causes the CPU to run more aggressively & utilize more moves. I've actually tested this & it seems to be true. I currently have the CPU fumble slider at 75 & I'm seeing the CPU aggressively fighting for yards & looking for the holes better. I guess whe you lower the fumble slider it causes the RB's to run more cautiously therefore not utilizing their full arsenal of moves. I'm still able to cause fumbles with big hits even at 75. I'm also finding that certain sliders like QB accuracy is also affecting QB'S likelihood to get rid of the ball quickly or hold on to it & take sacks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2014, 07:02 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by therealbschrec
It can be used for both
Old 08-28-2014, 07:42 PM   #7
Pro

T5063's Arena

OVR: 2

Are these the same sliders that are the top downloaded ones on ps4 right now? (Simball)
Old 08-28-2014, 07:47 PM   #8
EA Game Changer

SmittyD81's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by T5063
Are these the same sliders that are the top downloaded ones on ps4 right now? (Simball)
Yes. SMITTYSIMSLIDERS is the name of the sliders.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »