Home

Madden 15-FBG ratings roster project(XB1)

This is a discussion on Madden 15-FBG ratings roster project(XB1) within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-22-2014, 10:45 AM   #1
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Madden 15-FBG ratings roster project(XB1)

I had to shut this down. I just don't have the time

I just copied and pasted CMhoe's past for this and change a few things. He layed it out so good I thought why not. LOL)

Enough people are getting the game now that I'm going to go ahead and create this thread.

I intend to create a roster file for XB1 using FBGratings' player ratings database. Ideally, since there are ton of re-rates to do, I can get some people to help me out. I figure we can break this up by conference; if you're interested in helping out, please sign up for a conference below.

---

NFC East - Charter04

NFC North - Streetfbmv
NFC South - ?

NFC West - ?

AFC East - ?

AFC North - ?

AFC South - ?

AFC West - ?

Free Agents - ?

Last edited by charter04; 08-27-2014 at 01:29 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2014, 04:05 PM   #2
Rookie

Streetfbmv's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Madden 15-FBG ratings roster project(XB1)

I'll help out and I will take the NFC North. Are we planning on starting the teams once the final cuts have happened and they update the rosters? Because that will really cut down on how long it will take to re-rate the teams.
Old 08-24-2014, 05:13 PM   #3
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streetfbmv
I'll help out and I will take the NFC North. Are we planning on starting the teams once the final cuts have happened and they update the rosters? Because that will really cut down on how long it will take to re-rate the teams.

Yea that's what I planed on doing. I will put you down for the NFC North

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-25-2014, 09:59 AM   #4
Rookie

Christian9's Arena

OVR: 6

I was starting messing with these, and entering them on my own, and noticed that Consistency and Confidence are not on FBG Ratings. Just an FYI...
Old 08-25-2014, 10:28 AM   #5
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian9
I was starting messing with these, and entering them on my own, and noticed that Consistency and Confidence are not on FBG Ratings. Just an FYI...

Confidence should always start at 50. The other one won't be on the site I'm sure. I'm just leaving it default

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2014, 05:42 PM   #6
Rookie

kycrosss's Arena

OVR: 0

I'd be willing to do the AFC South, but you need to put the roster file name into this thread. Also, we need to know when it has been updated. I don't want to waste my time doing the whole South while someone is midway through another division. Then our work goes to waste.
Old 08-25-2014, 06:21 PM   #7
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kycrosss
I'd be willing to do the AFC South, but you need to put the roster file name into this thread. Also, we need to know when it has been updated. I don't want to waste my time doing the whole South while someone is midway through another division. Then our work goes to waste.

Why would I put the roster name here when I don't have the game yet? Lol we will go in order so if you can wait your turn I would love the help. As soon as I get the game and finish the NFC east I will upload the roster then I will let the next guy go. And so on and so forth.

Old 08-25-2014, 06:49 PM   #8
Rookie

kycrosss's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Why would I put the roster name here when I don't have the game yet? Lol we will go in order so if you can wait your turn I would love the help. As soon as I get the game and finish the NFC east I will upload the roster then I will let the next guy go. And so on and so forth.

Because anytime I saw "big roster makers" on OS make threads, they usually took advantage of the pre-releases. Clearly you didn't, but you also didn't mention it. Therefore, I'm left assuming.

I don't know how many hours I have left in my trial. I could knock the South out, however I'm betting I have an hour or less

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »