Home

Preorder Bonus

This is a discussion on Preorder Bonus within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-05-2014, 12:00 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Preorder Bonus

Hey everyone,

I figured a thread would be nice for the best pre-order bonuses. I have only seen ultimate team bonuses as of now.

Microsoft store is giving a 10 gift card if you pre-order
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2014, 03:51 PM   #2
#OwnTheFuture

Benz87's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Preorder Bonus

Gamestop won me over with ultimate team content. I'm not sure if I will get the standard edition pre-order which gives you $15 in MUT content, or the ultimate addition which gives $40 in MUT for an additional $10 price tag. My decision will depend on if they still give the $15 MUT bonus on a preorder of the "Ultimate Team Edition" which comes with the $40 MUT content(30 Pro Packs & a Rookie Pack).
Old 08-05-2014, 08:40 PM   #3
MVP

Toupal's Arena

So is there anywhere that has a preorder bonus that doesn't have anything to do with MUT? It seems like that is the only thing Madden cares about since they can still make money off of this after you buy the game.
Old 08-05-2014, 09:32 PM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benz87
Gamestop won me over with ultimate team content. I'm not sure if I will get the standard edition pre-order which gives you $15 in MUT content, or the ultimate addition which gives $40 in MUT for an additional $10 price tag. My decision will depend on if they still give the $15 MUT bonus on a preorder of the "Ultimate Team Edition" which comes with the $40 MUT content(30 Pro Packs & a Rookie Pack).
I think with the ultimate team edition you get the regular bonus also
Old 08-06-2014, 09:07 AM   #5
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toupal
So is there anywhere that has a preorder bonus that doesn't have anything to do with MUT? It seems like that is the only thing Madden cares about since they can still make money off of this after you buy the game.
Seems this year it is all about MUT when it comes to pre-order. I don't really care because I rarely have had a reason to pre-order a game (unless the preorder bonus was something like extra levels). I always show up on release date and grab my copy with everyone else.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2014, 11:30 AM   #6
MVP

raiderphantom's Arena

OVR: 6

I can't get into MUT honestly. I like building a team and collecting, but the contracts I always found very annoying. I haven't touched it since I think the first year it came out. To each his own I guess.

XBLGT: tjor24
Old 08-06-2014, 11:42 AM   #7
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

the pre orders have always been about MUT since it got put into madden only time I can remember it wasen't was when they had the EA madden hats as pre orders and that became a huge hassle as ppl had to wait months for the hat.

I've yet to pre order a madden I always either showed up at a midnight release or got it after work the next morning.
Old 08-06-2014, 01:48 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
the pre orders have always been about MUT since it got put into madden only time I can remember it wasen't was when they had the EA madden hats as pre orders and that became a huge hassle as ppl had to wait months for the hat.

I've yet to pre order a madden I always either showed up at a midnight release or got it after work the next morning.
Last year it was playable coaches and legends for certain teams. Like last year Gamestop had the 49ers pack, others had like the Cowboys and I think the Ravens.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »