Home

Madden 25 vs Madden 13

This is a discussion on Madden 25 vs Madden 13 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-03-2014, 12:48 PM   #1

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22
Madden 25 vs Madden 13

Since not much info regarding Madden 15 is being released,thought I'd find other ways to make the game stand out to me(and maybe others who did similar thing as me).

Madden 13 was the last Madden game I got meaning I obviously didn't get Madden 25. So the question I have....what are the differences between Madden 13 and Madden 25? Meaning all the good and bad stuff about changes.

The only one I know of is the whole franchise relocation stuff(which I hope can be expanded on for Madden 15 since each city only had 3 or so names to choose from)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2014, 01:08 PM   #2
MVP

JG80's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 25 vs Madden 13

The player movement feels better.

Sent from Nawlins.
Old 08-03-2014, 10:18 PM   #3
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
Since not much info regarding Madden 15 is being released,thought I'd find other ways to make the game stand out to me(and maybe others who did similar thing as me).

Madden 13 was the last Madden game I got meaning I obviously didn't get Madden 25. So the question I have....what are the differences between Madden 13 and Madden 25? Meaning all the good and bad stuff about changes.

The only one I know of is the whole franchise relocation stuff(which I hope can be expanded on for Madden 15 since each city only had 3 or so names to choose from)

M13 for me was a giant beta for M25. AI was brain dead, RTP engine was a hot mess, Connected Franchise was a mess as well on 13.

M25 is my favorite Madden ever for gameplay and CFM is the best franchise has ever been for me personally on this past gen.

Also Madden share. Classic rosters. Replay value is incredible.

Skipping Madden 15.
Madden 21 (PS5)
NBA 2K24 (PS5)
Dragons Dogma 2 (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 08-03-2014, 10:57 PM   #4
All Star

PeoplesChampGB's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
M13 for me was a giant beta for M25. AI was brain dead, RTP engine was a hot mess, Connected Franchise was a mess as well on 13.

M25 is my favorite Madden ever for gameplay and CFM is the best franchise has ever been for me personally on this past gen.

Skipping Madden 15.
The only beef I have with M25 is sim stats. It sims like a game from 1970. Quarterbacks have unrealistic stats with more INTs than TDs most of the time.
Old 08-04-2014, 12:29 AM   #5
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeoplesChampGB
The only beef I have with M25 is sim stats. It sims like a game from 1970. Quarterbacks have unrealistic stats with more INTs than TDs most of the time.
Agree, it's not by any means perfect. The thing that drives me mad about the Madden series is....we have not played the very best Madden yet.

I really believe that.

M25's gameplay is a blast for me. But then why can't we have the same functionality of M12's formation subs sticking, auto subs working pretty much to perfection, the great camera work of M12.

I understand some custom ability was given up for the CFM make over. But sim stats, auto subs and formation subs are critical. And those took a step back from M12.
Where as the gameplay for me personally is leaps and bounds better on M25 and I can't play 12 anymore.

I just wish we could get that close to complete package like other sports games were able to deliver (2K11, The Show 14, NHL 11 and 13) no sports game is ever perfect.

I will be very curious and read lot's of impressions on the PS3/360 version of M15 to see if any of this under the hood stuff get's fixed and tuned. It would actually make a huge difference in the overall quality.

Remains to be seen. Doubt it though. I have to assume PS4/One is getting the most attention now.
Madden 21 (PS5)
NBA 2K24 (PS5)
Dragons Dogma 2 (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

Last edited by Armor and Sword; 08-05-2014 at 03:24 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2014, 04:55 PM   #6
All Star

PeoplesChampGB's Arena

Maybe it is just me getting older, but I just want a football game now that is fun, challenging, and gives me stats that I can compare to the CPU. There is no reason why I should win MVP and Pro Bowl every year just because the CPU can't sim correctly. That is why I am still on M12, though I do agree M25 gameplay is superior. It is just not enough that I feel the urge to switch. M12 another year for me and updated rosters and schedules.
Old 08-04-2014, 06:32 PM   #7
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword

Skipping Madden 15.
Couldn't have said it better, hence the quote. I'm sticking with M25 as well.
EA Sports PGA Tour (PS5)
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Super Mario Bros. Wonder (Switch)
Old 08-10-2014, 08:39 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ
Couldn't have said it better, hence the quote. I'm sticking with M25 as well.
i'm going to as well. 25 has been good to me. in conjunction with no more ncaa games, yea i don't think i'll be buying madden anymore.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »