Home

JaoSmings NBA Street 2k14 for Xbox 360!

This is a discussion on JaoSmings NBA Street 2k14 for Xbox 360! within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-22-2014, 05:19 PM   #1
Rookie

pastrami1993's Arena

OVR: 1
JaoSmings NBA Street 2k14 for Xbox 360!

Hey guys, its pastrami here and I am happy to announce that JaoSming's NBA Street 2k14 has successfully been ported to the Xbox 360. For those of you unfamiliar with his mod, you can find all the info on what he changed here at his thread at the NLSC.
http://forums.nba-live.com/viewtopic.php?f=153&t=95382

Heres a quick Rundown of what tweaks he made to the roster:

-Grabbed as many nicknames from Basketball-Reference as I could and a few others. Players without a nickname have their first name show up instead.
-20% Boost to all stats for having a nickname, because Street (rotations unaffected by this, they were generated before the boost)
-Coach & Player Tendencies edited to kill all team defense, increase fancy and fast play, and remove the mid-range game (dunks or 3s)
-CPU players will use dribble moves more often, uncontested alleyoops will be thrown often.
-If players had an aggressive backdown tendency, they will do it often to increase physical play. Others will get out of the post.
-Only stars have the "Touch" rating, so the ball should remain in their hands more.
-All upper body gear has been removed (leg gear remains, I'm not a monster), random chance for long or short sleeve shirts for all players.

A lot of this roster contained custom arenas and Jerseys that we are unable to have here on Consoles. That is where I stepped in.

I have added in 4 Hidden arenas which are:
Under Armor Gym
Rucker Park
Jordan Brand Arena
Cox Pavilion (Summer Circuit Arena)

All arenas can be chosen freely in quick play and have not been assigned to any specific team(s).

In addition I have the NBA teams playing in Practice Unis by default. I have also "Sleeved" the Away Practice Unis to create a better Streetball feel.

A new update has been released. Improvements Include:

- Modified Coach Profiles to make the game geared more towards aggressive offense
- Fixed Cox Pavilion Court Glitch. 2k sports floor is now there by default
- Modified Dunk Packages so that you'll be seeing more Windmills, 360s, and Reverses than before.
- Edited some team abbreviations (e.g. Scoreboard now shows PHILLY VS CHITOWN rather than PHI vs CHI)
- Made Rucker Park the default blacktop court (Was a glitched UA gym before)

What still needs to be changed/fixed:
- Glitch where Cheerleaders stay on court after timeouts (Best way to avoid this is to skip timeouts as quick as possible)
- Update rosters with transactions and rookies
- Change Bobcats to Hornets
- Players sitting on an invisible bench on the UA court (Gotta love 2k)

This is as much your roster as is mine or Jaos, so feel free to give tons of feedback on what you would like to see in a possible Version 2.

DOWNLOAD INFO:
Xbox 360 Only
Gamertag: pastrami1993
Offline Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/e7...NEWPROJECT.ROS

Thanks to everyone for checking out this roster and a special thanks to Jaosming for making such an awesome roster. Enjoy!

Last edited by pastrami1993; 07-24-2014 at 03:43 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2014, 05:22 PM   #2
MVP

YogiGarebear89's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: JaoSmings NBA Street 2k14 for Xbox 360!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pastrami1993
Hey guys, its pastrami here and I am happy to announce that JaoSming's NBA Street 2k14 has successfully been ported to the Xbox 360. For those of you unfamiliar with his mod, you can find all the info on what he changed here at his thread at the NLSC.
http://forums.nba-live.com/viewtopic.php?f=153&t=95382

Heres a quick Rundown of what tweaks he made to the roster:

-Grabbed as many nicknames from Basketball-Reference as I could and a few others. Players without a nickname have their first name show up instead.
-20% Boost to all stats for having a nickname, because Street (rotations unaffected by this, they were generated before the boost)
-Coach & Player Tendencies edited to kill all team defense, increase fancy and fast play, and remove the mid-range game (dunks or 3s)
-CPU players will use dribble moves more often, uncontested alleyoops will be thrown often.
-If players had an aggressive backdown tendency, they will do it often to increase physical play. Others will get out of the post.
-Only stars have the "Touch" rating, so the ball should remain in their hands more.
-All upper body gear has been removed (leg gear remains, I'm not a monster), random chance for long or short sleeve shirts for all players.

A lot of this roster contained custom arenas and Jerseys that we are unable to have here on Consoles. That is where I stepped in.

I have added in 4 Hidden arenas which are:
Under Armor Gym
Rucker Park
Jordan Brand Arena
Cox Pavilion (Summer Circuit Arena)

In addition I have the NBA teams playing in Practice Unis by default. I have also "Sleeved" the Away Practice Unis to create a better Streetball feel.

Please remember that this is only version 1.0 and that there will be some fixes, additions, and changes including:

Updating Transactions and adding in 2014 rookies
Implementing the modified Coach Profiles for better gameplay (COMING SOON)
Fixing the Cox Pavilion Court Glitch
And whatever else you guys suggest!

This is as much your roster as is mine or Jaos, so feel free to give tons of feedback on what you would like to see in a possible Version 2.

DOWNLOAD INFO:
Xbox 360 Only
Gamertag: pastrami1993
Offline Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/e7...NEWPROJECT.ROS

Thanks to everyone for checking out this roster and a special thanks to Jaosming for making such an awesome roster. Enjoy!
DAYUM!!!!! I am downloading this roster instantly, Nice work my friend, that's pretty impressive, I've seen street rosters before but never this good. I Can't wait to check this out
Romans 8:31, The Apex Predator Mentality
Old 07-22-2014, 05:24 PM   #3
Rookie

pastrami1993's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by YogiGarebear89
DAYUM!!!!! I am downloading this roster instantly, Nice work my friend, that's pretty impressive, I've seen street rosters before but never this good. I Can't wait to check this out
Feel free to leave plenty of feedback. I am open to lots of ideas and I'd love to hear what everyone has to say!
Old 07-22-2014, 05:26 PM   #4
MVP

YogiGarebear89's Arena

Quote:
Feel free to leave plenty of feedback. I am open to lots of ideas and I'd love to hear what everyone has to say!
After I check it out ill leave my thoughts and what can be added or changed
Old 07-22-2014, 07:34 PM   #5
MVP

YogiGarebear89's Arena

I love this roster man it is beautiful!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2014, 07:36 PM   #6
MVP

YogiGarebear89's Arena

Only problem is everyone's nickname with a number like AK47 or Paul George, the number doesn't show up
Old 07-22-2014, 08:13 PM   #7
Rookie

pastrami1993's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by YogiGarebear89
Only problem is everyone's nickname with a number like AK47 or Paul George, the number doesn't show up
On the jerseys? Or under the players feet while controlling them?
Old 07-22-2014, 08:15 PM   #8
MVP

YogiGarebear89's Arena

Quote:
On the jerseys? Or under the players feet while controlling them?
Jerseys, haven't done gameplay yet

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »