Home

Official NBA 14 Draft Class(Try it out!)

This is a discussion on Official NBA 14 Draft Class(Try it out!) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-14-2014, 08:12 PM   #1
Pro

ecovyoudug's Arena

OVR: 3
Official NBA 14 Draft Class(Try it out!)

How's it going guys?! I've taken a lot of time out to create a new NBA 14 Draft Class for you guys from scratch. I took my own judgements with matching players faces, and I guessed on all shots so you can definitely fix them if you want. I made sure to put everyones accessories from this year's summer league and based some of the ratings off the summer league as well. I rate VERY HARD in video games so some of you may not like the low ratings. But I'm really big on if players aren't proven yet, I can't really give them much love. I also left room just for everyone to grow, therefore you won't have a season where guys are hitting 88+ in their 2 or 3rd year. With that being said, potentials are low on most guys, NOT ALL. I've wen't all out with creating these guys and I'm very proud of it and think you guys would love it! Check it out and let me know what you think, Thanks fellas.

Console: PS4

File Name: OFF NBA 14 Draft 100%
Creator: ecovyoudug91
Prospects: 47 complete detailed guys out of 60 players from this years draft!

PS: I've also done an Official NBA Roster with tons of details as well that I will release once its done. I'm basically waiting for the rest of these Free Agents to sign, but I will upload it now for those who want to snatch it up. Just know that I will be adding onto it daily. I use the same rating scale for these, so if it's too low all you have to do is edit it yourself. These are just my opinions and knowledge of the game. For the younger guys 2 & 3 year players, they were also rated for this year's summer league as well. So some guys got a minor boost, nothing major until regular season. I've edited everyones shots, accessories, shoes(which some that i've created arent' going to be in your game so you'll have to go put shoes on those players or they'll be generic in your game), body measurements, tendencies on players and every team, contracts(which won't matter in MyGM, but hey why not do them anyway lol), and thats about it. Just the whole works, so I'd appreciate if you all can check it out and if you really like it give me a shout. I'd like to see where my work can rank on here and helping the community out the best way I can. Thanks Guys.

Credit: Respect to Woody for the Signature Styles used in this Roster. Some were switched to my liking but MOST are from his spreadsheet. Thanks Woody!

Final Name: OFF NBA 14-15 Roster 90%
Creator: ecovyoudug91
- Philadephia 76ers
- Los Angeles Rams

Last edited by ecovyoudug; 07-14-2014 at 10:37 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2014, 09:42 PM   #2
Just started!

OVR: 0
Thumbs up Re: Official NBA 14 Draft Class(Try it out!)

On your roster nikola mirotic not on the bulls and anthony randolf is on the magic (for rite now till he gets waived) gonna try both!! FYI. D Rose 85 Pains for me to see that but understable lol coming from a bulls fan
Old 07-14-2014, 09:53 PM   #3
Pro

ecovyoudug's Arena

Re: Official NBA 14 Draft Class(Try it out!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilgen25
On your roster nikola mirotic not on the bulls and anthony randolf is on the magic (for rite now till he gets waived) gonna try both!! FYI. D Rose 85 Pains for me to see that but understable lol coming from a bulls fan
Thanks bro! I've been meaning to put Nikola on the Bulls. And I'll go ahead and put Anthony Randolph on the Magic until further notice.

Also I love D. Rose on that court myself, but I'm glad you can see why he got the 85 rating. I'm sure it'll go up once he returns but for now thats all I have for him lol. Thanks again for checking it out!

PS: I love constructive criticism, don't be shy to tell me to add something or fix anything.
- Philadephia 76ers
- Los Angeles Rams
Old 07-14-2014, 10:16 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 6

Ps4 or Xbox 1
Old 07-14-2014, 10:21 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

how do you download these rosters for ps4?

Also is there a way to get the draft class players on to the correct teams etc.? By saving your roster after year 1 of draft then trading players to the correct team?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2014, 10:42 PM   #6
Pro

ecovyoudug's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by robdilla
Ps4 or Xbox 1
Sorry about that bro, it's for PS4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jplune
how do you download these rosters for ps4?

Also is there a way to get the draft class players on to the correct teams etc.? By saving your roster after year 1 of draft then trading players to the correct team?
You can just type in my username: ecovyoudug91 or the file name which I posted above. And no unfortunately the rosters are really screwed this year with creativity so you wouldn't be able to get players on the right team. All you can control is your team, so you can trade to get YOUR pick correct as I did with Wiggins on my Cavs with LeBron.
- Philadephia 76ers
- Los Angeles Rams
Old 07-15-2014, 02:05 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 2

i noticed the roster is 90% done. eta on 100%? thanks!
Old 07-15-2014, 05:37 AM   #8
Pro

ecovyoudug's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by garret2
i noticed the roster is 90% done. eta on 100%? thanks!
Yup Roster almost completely done! Just waiting for more guys to sign contracts, but for now I'm going to go on NBA.com and compare my rosters then change it from there as players sign new deals. Glad you guys are liking this roster! Thanks Again!
- Philadephia 76ers
- Los Angeles Rams

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »