Home

FIFA 15 Scanned Players&Teams

This is a discussion on FIFA 15 Scanned Players&Teams within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-11-2014, 07:07 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
FIFA 15 Scanned Players&Teams

Hey guys,
Can anyone give me a list of the teams that have a deal with EA ? Do sevilla and real betis have a deal or am i mistaken ?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2014, 10:21 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: FIFA 15 Scanned Players&Teams

This is all information I've gathered from the FIFA 15 Starhead Thread on EA's forums.

Teams with partnerships still needing scans: Sevilla, Real Betis, Real Madrid, AS Monaco

IMO the only teams that can definitively be confirmed as being scanned for FIFA 15 are Southampton and Tottenham. Jose Fonte, Rickie Lambert, Morgan Schneiderlin and Artur Boruc have been seen with brand new starheads:

Additionally, Moussa Dembele, Christian Eriksen and Emmanuel Adebayor look like they have received updates.

Obviously there have been other rumoured scans/rescans, such as Roma and Napoli due to EA's official Serie A licensing press release and the two teams being featured in the hype trailers. Eden Hazard is strong evidence Chelsea was rescanned (you can just barely see the 18 cams around him):

Same for Lukaku and Everton:

One could just be the Belgian coverstar though.

Beyond that, Mignolet and Sterling have been seen with new faces as well, but I'm not sure Liverpool have been rescanned because they might just be including the scans that they took last year but omitted from FIFA 14.
Old 07-28-2014, 10:58 PM   #3
Rookie

Frustratingly, besides another Vancouver Whitecaps rescan that I can't imagine excites anyone, there hasn't been much more concrete information or insight than what I've posted above. However, although I don't know how reliable this poster is, one user says he knows someone who played the FIFA 15 beta that was available at one of EA's events in early July, and that the guy told him the following players had new faces:

Manchester City
Aguero (new face + new haircut), Jovetic, Rodwell, Nastasic, Javi Garcia, Fernandinho, Jesus Navas (new face and haircut), Negredo (new face and haircut)

Liverpool
Sterling, Mignolet, Allen, Assaidi, Iago Aspas, Ricky Lambert

Tottenham
Rose, Adebayor (new face and haircut + amazing beard), Chiriches, Lamela, Paulinho, Chadli, Bentaleb, Eriksen (new face and haircut)

Bayern Munchen
Dante and Alaba (new face and haircut)

FC Barcelona
Messi (new face and haircut) and Neymar (not the same as the trailer, he is better with more beard and more hair)

Napoli
Higuain and Inler

Borussia Dortmund
Jakub Błaszczykowski (new face and new haircut)

PSG
Sirigu and Cabaye with new faces and new haircuts with beard

That poster has a good rep with the people who read the Starhead Thread, so if it's all true, which again I'm inclined to believe it is, I'd be really happy.

As you can see, this is something I really care about, and my hope is that EA will continue to place more focus on getting as many players scanned as possible. Accurate player faces are important to the immersion factor and replay value of each year's game.
Old 07-29-2014, 09:34 AM   #4
Banned

Hutton's Arena

OVR: 6

Oh that is awesome news on new scans for Spurs players, especially Eriksen (who looked kind of generic on Fifa14) and Adebayor. I wouldn't mind seeing a new Kyle Walker also, he was rocking a new hairstyle & beard in their last preseason friendly.
Old 07-29-2014, 05:54 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hutton
Oh that is awesome news on new scans for Spurs players, especially Eriksen (who looked kind of generic on Fifa14) and Adebayor. I wouldn't mind seeing a new Kyle Walker also, he was rocking a new hairstyle & beard in their last preseason friendly.
Yeah Adebayor looked bad, Eriksen I felt not so much because he was given his custom as soon as he arrived from Ajax. Nice to have them rescanned potentially but Walker might not look the way you want him to because usually EA scans players early in the year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2014, 09:08 AM   #6
Banned

Hutton's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlxsf18
Yeah Adebayor looked bad, Eriksen I felt not so much because he was given his custom as soon as he arrived from Ajax. Nice to have them rescanned potentially but Walker might not look the way you want him to because usually EA scans players early in the year.
Soldado really needed some work last year, he lacked the facial hair that he routinely sported in real life.

I wish there was a method for being able to update hairstyles & facial hair throughout the season, as these change routinely. Even if EA kept the original face and updated just the hair that would be a step in the right direction. Or better yet, allow the community of users access to editing these in the Player Edit GUI.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »