Home

Old 07-10-2014, 01:59 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Pause glitcher

I know barely anyone reads this forum anymore but for those who do
Beware of
XxHiiiraMxX-48MX

Pause glitched in the last 40 secs. and ran clock the entire game. Worst part is he wouldnt turn chew clock on, hed just let it tick down every play.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2014, 06:35 PM   #2
Rookie

jnavarro's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Pause glitcher

Thanks for the tip.

Add BLACK_SHADOW_20 to the list of pause glitchers. Had to leave my PS3 on all night to beat him. EA was looking to ban him because he also sends harassing emails trying to get you to quit.
Old 07-10-2014, 08:08 PM   #3
Rookie

Can someone explain the glitches to me, cuz I think a guy did one to me. I was up 6-0....all of a sudden, the system gets really slow and then I get the message that the connection to my opponent was lost and I get the option to quit and count game and get a win. Only odd thing is, I select yes, but when I check my record, it shows that I lost 0-6.
Old 07-10-2014, 08:18 PM   #4
Rookie

jnavarro's Arena

I think that is a lag switch. They lag their connection so bad that it is lost but for some reason we get the loss. Sometimes it can just be a server problem but it is often deliberate. It has happened to me in my playoff semifinal three times in the last month.
Old 07-11-2014, 03:33 PM   #5
Rookie

I wish you guys would post this details instructions via PM. This is only gonna breed more who try it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2014, 11:27 PM   #6
Pro

OVR: 1

So. Guess another one. I'm beating "TurNuPfoRWHat77" 30-13 with 1:18 in the 4th quarter. He gets the ball this drive and starts calling no huddle and pressing pause after every play. After about the 5th time I'm on the resume game screen but nothing works. Can't press x to resume game. I can press my ps3 button, to see or send messages, but guess I'm stuck in this game.

I played 4 games today, took disconnect losses in all four. In one I was winning 18-0 or so, and the guy called a bunch of audibles, and then my screen said "please wait" and it dropped me.

Guess ill go ahead and go to bed with this game stuck like this and see what happens come morning...
Old 07-13-2014, 04:14 AM   #7
Pro

Orange Krush's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by illinihitch
So. Guess another one. I'm beating "TurNuPfoRWHat77" 30-13 with 1:18 in the 4th quarter. He gets the ball this drive and starts calling no huddle and pressing pause after every play. After about the 5th time I'm on the resume game screen but nothing works. Can't press x to resume game. I can press my ps3 button, to see or send messages, but guess I'm stuck in this game.

I played 4 games today, took disconnect losses in all four. In one I was winning 18-0 or so, and the guy called a bunch of audibles, and then my screen said "please wait" and it dropped me.

Guess ill go ahead and go to bed with this game stuck like this and see what happens come morning...
That same ******* did the same thing to me. Maybe this was before yours, because he apparently didn't know about it. He told me he was a hacker and would give me 2000 usd points if I quit the game, whatever that is. Then he started running hurry up and pausing, then it glitched. He then said he looked up the glitch on youtube and called me all sorts of names, calling me a hacker for doing it. I went outside to do some yard work, leaving it up, and he sent me dozens and dozens of spam messages. It all ended when my PS3 system actually froze and he got the win. This guy is a total ******* and a cheater.
Old 07-13-2014, 08:06 AM   #8
Pro

OVR: 1

Here's the update.

As soon as it glitched I sent a MSG saying something like "so ur a glitcher huh"? He responds, saying he quit the game and don't know what I was talking about calling me a vulgar name.

Then I say, whatever, if ur trying to wait me out, you'll have to wait a long time bc I'm going to bed and have a full day tomorrow and that ill leave it til Sunday night if I have to.

He started sending all kinds of cruel, profane msgs while I watched Netflix on my iPad. I'm talking extremely vulgar.

After about 30-40 mins he finally quit and I got the win. I sent him a msg saying "gg!"

Wish I could report him for causing a glitch, but also for the messages he was sending.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »