Home

Fictional rosters?

This is a discussion on Fictional rosters? within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-05-2014, 06:52 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Fictional rosters?

Does anyone do a quality fictional roster? Sometimes just fun to play with all new players, instead of the usual guys.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2014, 01:56 PM   #2
Rookie

sluggbugg's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Fictional rosters?

One is being worked on. It is my understanding that some trolls were making the process difficult so it kind of closed to the public. It will be released when those working on it finish. They just had enough of the constant bickering and moaning from a few posters. You can probably find the old thread that got closed in the roster section for Last Gen mlb the show 14.
Old 07-07-2014, 08:09 PM   #3
Rookie

NCAAFootballFreak's Arena

I was just about to ask the same question, haha! But the awesome new "suggestion" feature on the boards showed me this one before I could ask.

I was going to PM MLB Bob about it but his inbox is full. So Bob if you're reading this, I'd love to be "in the know" when you guys finish his huge project.

I only have one request:

Spoiler

-- Stephen
Old 07-07-2014, 09:35 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sluggbugg
One is being worked on. It is my understanding that some trolls were making the process difficult so it kind of closed to the public. It will be released when those working on it finish. They just had enough of the constant bickering and moaning from a few posters. You can probably find the old thread that got closed in the roster section for Last Gen mlb the show 14.
Yeah people are ignorant sadly. I appreciate the answer though. I figured someone was working on something just didn't know who and when. Hopefully it will be done fairly soon and posted. Thanks again.
Old 07-16-2014, 10:01 PM   #5
MVP

MLB Bob's Arena

OVR: 15

Sorry guys. Things are progressing. I wanted to open a new thread to get back on track, find more help to get it completed but things always come up. The project isnt dead. If anyone wants info PM me..I have an empty box again, write on my wall or friend me.

IF ANYONE WANTS TO HELP I can give you a heads up on a spreadsheet with ratings and a bio and a quick run down on how to pump out some players. All help is welcome but we do have certain things we are looking for to get completed.

Hopefully everything can stay civil and move along. Just please, we ask, dont derail the current thread with gripes about personal preferences on something that you dont contribute to or request WIP rosters or "give advice on how to be more efficient" if your suggestion isn't more efficient. Out of respect to creator2700, the main guy, respect him and the time it takes and the roster he wants to release for all of us to enjoy.

Once the base fictional roster is complete, variations may follow. I want to do a version with service time and contracts.

Thanks everyone for your help, understanding and hopefully continued support.

Last edited by MLB Bob; 07-17-2014 at 09:53 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2014, 10:12 PM   #6
Rookie

sluggbugg's Arena

I worked on the two first versions of the Fictional Rosters. It's no joke. It's a ton of work! Be kind to the people working on it. If you haven't done it, you have no idea how much work it is. :-)
Old 07-18-2014, 06:51 PM   #7
Rookie

I would love to help with these. Enjoyed the previous sets. It's the only way I play The Show now.
Old 07-21-2014, 09:45 AM   #8
Rookie

dpc134's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLB Bob
IF ANYONE WANTS TO HELP I can give you a heads up on a spreadsheet with ratings and a bio and a quick run down on how to pump out some players. All help is welcome but we do have certain things we are looking for to get completed. .
MLB Bob,
I created a bunch of players for creator2700 a little while ago. I am not sure where you are with these rosters, but I would like to contribute more. Please send me the spreadsheet and let me know what needs to be done. I will try and help as much as possible.
Thanks,

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »