Home

brent burns playing nhl 15 and two screens

This is a discussion on brent burns playing nhl 15 and two screens within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-23-2014, 06:15 PM   #1
Rookie

giantsharks's Arena

OVR: 3
brent burns playing nhl 15 and two screens

These screens arent really much but i think the top one looks good other then the sharks bench being on the wrong side.

Golden State Warriors
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2014, 08:32 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: brent burns playing nhl 15 and two screens

Look like an actual game.
Old 06-23-2014, 10:54 PM   #3
MVP

bwiggy33's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by giantsharks
These screens arent really much but i think the top one looks good other then the sharks bench being on the wrong side.
I tell ya what the wrong bench side issue isn't overly aggravating until you see it happen to one of your favorite teams. That is honestly inexcusable especially in SJ where it is known that the Sharks have a tunnel to their locker room and the opposing team skates off the rink to get to theirs. All EA had to do was look at which bench had the tunnel hahaha. I just don't get how they could even have any team on the wrong bench side, but somehow they have managed to have a few arenas wrong and we've only seen about 6 arenas. It's not an essential part to the game but when EA boasts about authentic arenas and this and that they just look foolish. Then again the people who notice these issues are the ones who are the more hardcore hockey fans which isn't who EA tries to make happy. Something so simple.
NFL-Minnesota Vikings
NCAAF-Michigan Wolverines
NCAAH-St. Cloud State Huskies
Soccer-Chelsea

Last edited by bwiggy33; 06-23-2014 at 10:57 PM.
Old 06-23-2014, 11:26 PM   #4
ERA
MVP

ERA's Arena

OVR: 6

September 9th, goodbye life.

Destiny and NHL 15.

I can't wait.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk now Free

Chelsea FC
Old 06-24-2014, 01:37 AM   #5
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwiggy33
I tell ya what the wrong bench side issue isn't overly aggravating until you see it happen to one of your favorite teams. That is honestly inexcusable especially in SJ where it is known that the Sharks have a tunnel to their locker room and the opposing team skates off the rink to get to theirs. All EA had to do was look at which bench had the tunnel hahaha. I just don't get how they could even have any team on the wrong bench side, but somehow they have managed to have a few arenas wrong and we've only seen about 6 arenas. It's not an essential part to the game but when EA boasts about authentic arenas and this and that they just look foolish. Then again the people who notice these issues are the ones who are the more hardcore hockey fans which isn't who EA tries to make happy. Something so simple.
Eh I agree to some extent, but really, the Bruins bench has been wrong a couple years now. In the grand scheme it's not really that critical a thing, how often are you looking at the bench while you're playing?

That being said it should be an easy thing for them to correct.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-24-2014, 01:56 AM   #6
Rookie

PhillyGuy11826's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwiggy33

It seems as if they just put a generic rink inside of every arena. The home team always defends the net to the right of the screen in the 1st & 3rd periods (if you use True Broadcast as I do)

I mean NHL 2K10 is 4 years old & it had every one right.

We've seen screens and clips of 6 arenas so far. And the home teams are sitting on the wrong bench in 3 of them.

I know that people are probably sick of the bench complaints but this is something you'll see every time you play in certain arenas as it effects which net the home team is going to attack in the 3 periods.

It's more apparent & in your face than stick tape patterns that people on EA's forum were up in arms about on Sunday.

Last edited by PhillyGuy11826; 06-24-2014 at 01:58 AM.
Old 06-24-2014, 02:36 AM   #7
Banned

OVR: 1

10505551_10152517412884769_3400815892109443518_n.jpg

10417825_10152517426979769_7597796459321682726_n.jpg
Old 06-24-2014, 06:40 AM   #8
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr
Eh I agree to some extent, but really, the Bruins bench has been wrong a couple years now. In the grand scheme it's not really that critical a thing, how often are you looking at the bench while you're playing?

That being said it should be an easy thing for them to correct.
true.
ive had season tickets to the bruins since 1999, and i never knew the bench was wrong in the game. actually until about a couple weeks ago, when i read it on tis site.
so that tells you how much i care about that. haha

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »