Home

2k sports server is down...so I can't play any game mode?

This is a discussion on 2k sports server is down...so I can't play any game mode? within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-15-2014, 08:27 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 13

This has to be the dumbest most ridiculous thing ever. I seriously don't see how 2K sports can take themselves seriously as a business.

I saw that the server was down when I logged in so I thought "ok fair enough, I can't play any online modes". It was bad enough the server was down at all, but as a regular 2K user I'm used to it.

But, then I try to play a quick game offline. It's just about to tip off and it boots me out saying the 2K server is unavailable?!

So when the server is down the whole game is unplayable?! The disc is nothing more than a shiny piece of plastic good for no more than playing frisbee?

I hate that 2K are so lazy and poor because they have no competitors. Ever since Live went crap 2K has got shoddier and shoddier.

If Live 15 even looks half decent I'm gonna consider not buying 2K15. This is beyond a joke.

Sunday morning was my time to play 2K and I can't even play an offline game, smh.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2014, 08:31 AM   #2
Banned

Re: 2k sports server is down...so I can't play any game mode?

To add another point:

When they kick you out of a myteam game because "network conditions are too poor to continue" why don't they give you your VC back?! They don't give you a win or a loss, they just take your VC and then kick you back to the startup screen.

Has anyone actually stood back for a minute and appreciated how much we are getting ripped off by this company? I've never seen a professional business act like this before. Especially not for years and years in a row...
Old 06-15-2014, 08:37 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

I hate 2K too. Can't add one cool feature to PC. 2K14 glitches out soo much, the momentum glitch, the crashing glitches, and so on and so fourth. Of they release live 15 PC, or any other basketball console games for PC, I'll by them. But let's put it this way: At least 2K can add up its game scores correctly
Old 06-15-2014, 09:02 AM   #4
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufsports
I hate 2K too. Can't add one cool feature to PC. 2K14 glitches out soo much, the momentum glitch, the crashing glitches, and so on and so fourth. Of they release live 15 PC, or any other basketball console games for PC, I'll by them. But let's put it this way: At least 2K can add up its game scores correctly

I haven't seen anything about the game scores. Is that what's happening to Live?

The thing that annoys me about 2K is that it's the same problems for years on end. They could have fixed it but they haven't. They know the problems exist but they don't care. What do they do instead? Implement a VC system to take more money from us.

I can't actually believe a company can act so badly. They only do it coz they know we can't go elsewhere. All we need is ONE competitor to make a decent NBA game and then see how much money 2K loses. Thousands of people will never buy this game again.

I haven't been fully happy with a 2K product since 2K11.
Old 06-15-2014, 09:09 AM   #5
Banned

I just tried to play myteam again as it seemed to be working ok again.

2 minutes in, game boots me again. It takes my VC again.

So that's 3,500 VC 2K has stole from me in the past hour.

I hope you're reading 2K. I want my VC back!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2014, 05:58 AM   #6
Just started!

I've never seen a professional business act like this before.
Old 06-17-2014, 09:11 AM   #7
Just started!

It takes my VC again.
Old 06-22-2014, 08:57 AM   #8
Rookie

I haven't seen anything about the game scores. Is that what's happening to Live?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »