Home

SimSational Basketball Association still running(XBOX360)

This is a discussion on SimSational Basketball Association still running(XBOX360) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 06-04-2014, 09:22 PM   #1
Rookie

patthekid's Arena

OVR: 0
SimSational Basketball Association still running(XBOX360)

We are currently in our 5th season of 2k14 and have been running for 3 years straight. The Number 1 Sim 2k Lg period. We have a couple teams open message me on xbl at yungpat420 if your interested.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2014, 10:17 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: SimSational Basketball Association still running(XBOX360)

[quote=patthekid;2046287649]We are currently in our 5th season of 2k14 and have been running for 3 years straight. The Number 1 Sim 2k Lg period. We have a couple teams open message me on xbl at yungpat420 if your interested.[/quote

Im serioiusly not hating at all, but i joined this league, and after whoopin a few contender teams like POR,IND and MIA, i was kicked since the guys using the team playin vs my BUCKS, yes the mighty bucks lol, these guys i was facing were horrible, i mean they couldnt guard man to man if their life depended on it, but still tried. Just to give alil background info, im a mature gamer who used to run successfull leagues from 2k8-2k11 days, after that i kinda just ran out of time and couldnt play leagues for a few years, ive been playin ball at the HS and college levels, while also watching the NBA since i was 10, my point is I KNOW what true simulation means, and that it varies from team to team.Anyway my point to this post is, if youre an average skill NBA2k player, this league probably will be good for you, but if youre an above avg player, this league will be boring and seem like its full of crybabies to you, thats all.rant over lol
Old 06-07-2014, 07:12 PM   #3
MVP

thedream2k13's Arena

[quote=Konstantin4300;2046292040]
Quote:
Originally Posted by patthekid
We are currently in our 5th season of 2k14 and have been running for 3 years straight. The Number 1 Sim 2k Lg period. We have a couple teams open message me on xbl at yungpat420 if your interested.[/quote

Im serioiusly not hating at all, but i joined this league, and after whoopin a few contender teams like POR,IND and MIA, i was kicked since the guys using the team playin vs my BUCKS, yes the mighty bucks lol, these guys i was facing were horrible, i mean they couldnt guard man to man if their life depended on it, but still tried. Just to give alil background info, im a mature gamer who used to run successfull leagues from 2k8-2k11 days, after that i kinda just ran out of time and couldnt play leagues for a few years, ive been playin ball at the HS and college levels, while also watching the NBA since i was 10, my point is I KNOW what true simulation means, and that it varies from team to team.Anyway my point to this post is, if youre an average skill NBA2k player, this league probably will be good for you, but if youre an above avg player, this league will be boring and seem like its full of crybabies to you, thats all.rant over lol
Looks like you salty they kicked you. I played with them a few times and they play realistic but have rules you must follow like using correct rotations, running plays, always playing onball defense and not fast breaking / running to the paint every play. Since the game is so unrealistic I can see the need to have these rules to avoid arcade play. Maybe you are experienced in running leagues but you are a novice when it comes to simulation leagues. They are two different things.

fighting for truth, justice and SIMULATION gameplay
Old 06-07-2014, 07:52 PM   #4
Rookie

patthekid's Arena

[quote=Konstantin4300;2046292040]
Quote:
Originally Posted by patthekid
We are currently in our 5th season of 2k14 and have been running for 3 years straight. The Number 1 Sim 2k Lg period. We have a couple teams open message me on xbl at yungpat420 if your interested.[/quote

Im assuming your gt was russian hammer? Let me just say that it takes a lot for us to boot somebody. We give guys a chance to learn sim even if they don't fully understand it at first. But the reports we got from veteran guys that are not cry babies were that your gameplay wasn't too good and you never registered to the website or read the rules. There may be a few guys in the lg that cry but this lg is mostly adults that take losses and say gg. Sim skill level is very high here. The door is open to you if you want to come in and follow the rules.

Forgot to mention that we had no idea who you were you just joined the lg without even consulting an admin.

Last edited by patthekid; 06-07-2014 at 08:27 PM.
Old 06-09-2014, 10:22 AM   #5
Rookie

[quote=patthekid;2046295397]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantin4300

Im assuming your gt was russian hammer? Let me just say that it takes a lot for us to boot somebody. We give guys a chance to learn sim even if they don't fully understand it at first. But the reports we got from veteran guys that are not cry babies were that your gameplay wasn't too good and you never registered to the website or read the rules. There may be a few guys in the lg that cry but this lg is mostly adults that take losses and say gg. Sim skill level is very high here. The door is open to you if you want to come in and follow the rules.

Forgot to mention that we had no idea who you were you just joined the lg without even consulting an admin.

Thats funny, seeing how you yourself gave me the passowrd and league name to join, lol i was gonna repkly to your previous comments, but seeing how you just bold face lie, i dont think your integrity is even high enough for me to enter a debate with you, so hv fun runnin your half-*** crybaby lague, thank you for showin me your true colors early, so i dont waste more time being part of you and your cronies league. there is a reason ppl just randomly drop out and you never have a full league running smoothly, maybe if you actually talked to me, instead of just booting me cause your cronies told you to, you wouldnt look so stupid lol but hey its your choice, peace

P.S I played 3-4 games as soon as i entered the league and took off with my gf for the weekemnd, when i came back, i was booted from the league....so when you say "it takes alot for us to boot somebody"", i literally joined 3 days before and noone even told me about the website or that i needed to register lol so doesnt really take "alot" in my opinion, i appreciate your invitation to return but i respectfully decline, good luck.

Last edited by Konstantin4300; 06-09-2014 at 10:34 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2014, 10:24 AM   #6
Rookie

[quote=thedream2k13;2046295325]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantin4300

Looks like you salty they kicked you. I played with them a few times and they play realistic but have rules you must follow like using correct rotations, running plays, always playing onball defense and not fast breaking / running to the paint every play. Since the game is so unrealistic I can see the need to have these rules to avoid arcade play. Maybe you are experienced in running leagues but you are a novice when it comes to simulation leagues. They are two different things.
1.You dont know me
2.Youve never played me, so plz refrain from making comments that you know nothing about, and im not salty at all lol. Ive played more simulation games/leagues than you guaranteed, feel free to msg me if you wanna experience that *** whoopin yoursellf, otherwise no need for your all-knowing eye judgement lol (GT: Russian Hammer)....come get this whoopin chump.i.e. put up or shut up

Last edited by Konstantin4300; 06-09-2014 at 10:28 AM.
Old 06-09-2014, 04:10 PM   #7
MVP

JG80's Arena

Who's rosters and sliders are you running on?

Sent from Nawlins.
Old 06-10-2014, 08:11 PM   #8
Rookie

patthekid's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JG80
Who's rosters and sliders are you running on?

Sent from Nawlins.
We are using the latest OA rosters and HOF Sim Sliders with our rules it works out pretty good.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »