Home

Please fix The Show Live Derek Jeter/Chase Headley face glitch

This is a discussion on Please fix The Show Live Derek Jeter/Chase Headley face glitch within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-28-2014, 07:50 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Please fix The Show Live Derek Jeter/Chase Headley face glitch

Please fix The Show Live Derek Jeter face glitch for PS3, and I believe the Chase Headley face glitch for PS4. For all the players that are have been added from a roster update like some major starters would be Schoop from Orioles, and Casey McGehee from Marlins, basically all players who weren't on the default roster, they all have a Derek Jeter face for PS3, and according to the reports a Chase Headley face for PS4. It is ruining the game, I like playing the games that are on during the day, and I couldn't play games with players that were added on the roster update, like there would be some days I would like to play an Orioles or a Marlins game, or I would see a good match up with a good lineup, but I can't because Schoop from Orioles, and McGehee from Marlins are always in the lineup, or there would be a player that was added from roster update on the lineup and I want to play them using The Show Live mode, and don't want to see them with Derek Jeter faces. This is a major glitch, and this glitch has been reported on The Show Nation, which has over 11 votes, and has been there for a while, but the developers hasn't commented back like the others, and hasn't started working on it. Please developers, please fix this Derek Jeter/Chase Headley face glitch on players added from the roster updates, this is a major glitch, and should be fixed ASAP, it is ruining my game experience. Is this glitch going to be fixed? Thank You
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-29-2014, 02:59 PM   #2
MVP

PhlliesPhan6's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Please fix The Show Live Derek Jeter/Chase Headley face glitch

I actually started that bug report. This year I pretty much only play The Show Live. I play with the Phillies so I have to deal with a white Tony Gwynn Jr almost every day.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Old 05-29-2014, 07:37 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Please fix The Show Live Derek Jeter/Chase Headley face glitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhlliesPhan6
I actually started that bug report. This year I pretty much only play The Show Live. I play with the Phillies so I have to deal with a white Tony Gwynn Jr almost every day.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Thank You for posting this bug report, I voted it up a while back, and now it's up to 12 votes. I hope the developers pay attention, and start fixing this glitch, this glitch wasn't a case last year in MLB 13. I reported a glitch where there is no crowd if you play a first game of a doubleheader, if there is one, and the developers responded back that they will forward this problem to their crew, and it's In Progress it says. I hope the developers at least respond back to this bug, and fix it ASAP. This is a major glitch and ruining the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »