Home

Favorite Roster(s) and Roster Maker(s)

This is a discussion on Favorite Roster(s) and Roster Maker(s) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?
View Poll Results: Favorite Roster Maker(s) and Roster
vtcrb - Trifecta 10 45.45%
MarcusCouch10 - UltimateBaseV1 2 9.09%
Sellaz32 and SHH4UA - The 70's Roster 1 4.55%
Taste 0F ChA0s - Fiba 2K14 0 0%
CWSapp757 and Dreece - Fictional Draft Classes and The League 3 13.64%
Ronyell - Simworld Experience (Association) 0 0%
HyberBaller21 and DCAllAmerican - 2K14 Roster 0 0%
QPC123 - 95-96 Season Roster 1 4.55%
Rondo is God - Take That 2K14 3 13.64%
Other (Comnent Below) 2 9.09%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-28-2014, 12:25 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0

Ok so since I seen a favorite sliders group I thought I would make a thread based on your favorite rosters and roster makers I would like for a lot of OS users to vote now time for details Ok so this vote will be a 10 Way Vote with 9 Rosters and Roster Makers and 1 "other" choice but if you pick other please comment below so lets get this vote started!!!!!!

Last edited by The Platinum Clips; 05-28-2014 at 12:44 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-28-2014, 12:40 PM   #2
Rookie

Thumbs up Re: Favorite Roster(s) and Roster Maker(s)

This is a really hard poll to answer , each editor brings a unique experience , also there's different types if editors , there's the red mc editors , then there's the in game editors who focus on stats /tendencies etc and then there's the multi editors who edit both red mc AND the In game edits , some focus on fantasy leagues and some focus on realistic nba type edits , like I said , it's a hard poll to vote on as all the listed ppl you mentioned have brought us quality rosters with unique quality experiences , I myself am a red mc editor and I'm humbled you mentioned me , but to be honest I feel as though all the other guys deserve recognition a they have been in the community for a long time and providing quality for a long time , so I say , props to ALL editors , and thank you for all your efforts
Old 05-28-2014, 04:31 PM   #3
MVP

marcuscouch10's Arena

Re: Favorite Roster(s) and Roster Maker(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taste 0F ChA0s
This is a really hard poll to answer , each editor brings a unique experience , also there's different types if editors , there's the red mc editors , then there's the in game editors who focus on stats /tendencies etc and then there's the multi editors who edit both red mc AND the In game edits , some focus on fantasy leagues and some focus on realistic nba type edits , like I said , it's a hard poll to vote on as all the listed ppl you mentioned have brought us quality rosters with unique quality experiences , I myself am a red mc editor and I'm humbled you mentioned me , but to be honest I feel as though all the other guys deserve recognition a they have been in the community for a long time and providing quality for a long time , so I say , props to ALL editors , and thank you for all your efforts
You are very right chaos I think everybody brings something different
Old 05-28-2014, 09:00 PM   #4
MVP

YogiGarebear89's Arena

I would have to say that I really have appreciated BAROCKAFELLAS work. It just goes to show how much modding can make a game so much better. I do like VTCRB'S, Sellaz32, henne407, MaRkUsCoUcH 10, and all those guys. I think VTCRB and Sellaz have always really made quite amazing rosters. Marcus I think has great potential going down the road and should be watched out for. I mean some of his ideas have really amazed me for being so young. but hey it's just an opinion

NBA- Boston Celtics
MLB- New York Yankees
NFL- New York Giants
NCAAM- Syracuse Orange
XBOX GT: YogiGarebear89
Romans 8:31, The Apex Predator Mentality
Old 05-28-2014, 09:16 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

OVR: 40

Everyone on the List puts in MAJOR work and makes the game fit THEIR style of play. The Hours, Days, Months that go into the Projects are Unreal. Just Honored to be mentioned with some of these Guys. :c heers:

Twitter: @VTCRBTEC

Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKL...1uva35l4zFEofg

Roster Editing for Over a Decade
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-28-2014, 09:27 PM   #6
MVP

marcuscouch10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtcrb
Everyone on the List puts in MAJOR work and makes the game fit THEIR style of play. The Hours, Days, Months that go into the Projects are Unreal. Just Honored to be mentioned with some of these Guys. :c heers:
You are actually number 1 with 4 votes im 2 with 2 votes and theres alot with 1 vote
Old 05-29-2014, 10:31 AM   #7
Rookie

Cedrik's Arena

OVR: 1

I voted other simply because I use a mash of VTCRB, Simworld and the official roster which I do in reditor.
Old 05-29-2014, 09:52 PM   #8
MVP

MarvinOida's Arena

OVR: 20

I can't vote for one. I love all these makers. They all have done so much for this community and helped me with my own stuff before. I would vote OTHER as ALL.

Nothing but respect across the board.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »