Home

OSFM v2 with Pitch Edits (Recruiting)

This is a discussion on OSFM v2 with Pitch Edits (Recruiting) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-27-2014, 11:47 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0

Would anyone like to assist me in adding the pitch edits to the OSFM v2 roster set? The only must is keeping everything the same except for changing the pitch types, velocity, control and break. I don't mind doing it if I can find at least 1 or 2 people to help. I want to do this real quick, start tomorrow and finish by Thursday night or Friday afternoon. Please let me know. Thanks!

I know the Hybrid rosters are working on that roster set now but due to personal preference im sticking with Knights original roster set. Willard did a good job but its just not for me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-28-2014, 12:41 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: OSFM v2 with Pitch Edits (Recruiting)

Why, because Puig isnt rated high enough with his arm, or pirates are missing a player?? Im not sure you are gonna find any help here, if hybrids arent for you, im not sure you will find anything that are!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 05-28-2014, 01:25 AM   #3
Banned

Or maybe because he was upset waiting until May for a roster only to sim a season and have a total of three .300+ hitters. Don't knock the guy because it's not his cup of tea. I appreciate the work Willard and co. did too, but there are some glaring issues with it and I'm surprised they were so ecstatic with it when it took all of a few hours to spot a few glaring issues.
Old 05-28-2014, 01:38 AM   #4
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by buczneverlose
Would anyone like to assist me in adding the pitch edits to the OSFM v2 roster set? The only must is keeping everything the same except for changing the pitch types, velocity, control and break. I don't mind doing it if I can find at least 1 or 2 people to help. I want to do this real quick, start tomorrow and finish by Thursday night or Friday afternoon. Please let me know. Thanks!

I know the Hybrid rosters are working on that roster set now but due to personal preference im sticking with Knights original roster set. Willard did a good job but its just not for me.
You know I prefer OD rosters and lineups that the OSFM V2 roster is. I wish the hybrid roster left things set to OD, but its their roster, so they can do it the way they please. Up until last year the OSFM set had different Versions all set to opening day, but sadly I think those guys who use to do all those edits, like equipmtent, stances, motions, and pitch edits, probably got burnt out.

There were some things last yr with the Hybrid set that I didnt care for, but then some things I did like about it. Mainly the way they do LH/RH splits seemed to close together for some guys last year, and I thought baserunning speed was to high for a lot of guys, like Y Molina who most could crawl faster than he runs,lol.

I did like a lot of stuff that they did as well last year. I glanced over the roster for this years version and I thought what I seen looked pretty good as far as speed goes, which was one of the main things I didnt care for last year. I thought the edits they made this year looked pretty good, but I didnt get to indepth in looking at it either yet.

1 thing that I know some have trouble with is overall ratings, seeing a guy who is rated lower than a guy that he is quite a bit better than can bother some, but I dont get to caught up much in overall ratings. Yes there were some Reds ratings I looked at that kind of baffled me, as to how Cueto who is one of the bets pitchers in the elague is rated so low, yet Homer is rated higher than him, when Homer is just a average pitcher. Then not sure jow Cozart ends up with a 88 stealing, when he hasnt attempted a steal on over a year,lol.

If I had the time I would gladly help with pitch edits for the OSFM OD set but Im not sure I do. Hope you find some help on this, cause Im not sure the Hybrid roster is for me either, mainly because I like OD lineups and rosters. There is a lot I do like about the Hybrid roster, so if it was set to OD lineups and rosters, I probably would have gone with it, and just made a few adjustments where needed.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Old 05-28-2014, 01:44 AM   #5
All Star

authentic's Arena

OVR: 37

Yeah....ILFT and I are already 300 pitchers in so I wouldn't waste your time....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-28-2014, 01:57 AM   #6
Rookie

Authentic but you're doing that to the hybrid roster not the knight OSFM v2 roster, correct?
Old 05-28-2014, 01:59 AM   #7
Rookie

It took 30 seconds to realize the hybrid roster wasn't for me, what's wrong with that? Go enjoy a roster that isn't realistic at all bud. Three hitters hitting over .300 in one season when 25 do it in real life every year and Knights roster portrays that perfectly? Two words.. Wow.
Old 05-28-2014, 02:01 AM   #8
Rookie

It's not wasting my time, I'm sure there are plenty of people out there with the same thoughts that I do. I'll just do it myself, give it to Knight and see how many people truly enjoy it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »