Home

NBA 2k14 patch?

This is a discussion on NBA 2k14 patch? within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-27-2014, 12:06 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
NBA 2k14 patch?

Did they ever patch this game? I'm offended that 2k would put a defected product out and didn't even bother to fix it. All Mycareers that I start eventually freeze after game 1. That's highway robbery .
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-27-2014, 07:09 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: NBA 2k14 patch?

There hasn't been a patch. Personally i haven't encountered any freezes though, at all. I don't remember ever reading about this either, maybe you have a faulty disc?

The only thing i can complain about is the gameplay itself and some of the horrible animations.
Old 06-08-2014, 07:00 AM   #3
Rookie

After four discs, I realized that it wasn't faulty discs. Then I reset my PS3. Career mode continued to freeze
Old 06-10-2014, 08:34 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 8

Got the game for christmas enjoyed while I could for after a few days on the loading custom shoe data screen it would comepletely freeze. I was able to find a work-around by waiting a day, then it happened again and was able to play by opening the PS3 XMB menu but after another 2 days it happened again, I left it and went back 2 days later and it still froze, tried the XMB menu thin, didn't work. Left the game for months went back and tried, still froze.
I thought it might be the disc then I saw it available for free, downloaded, installed, tried to play and it happened again.
I know it wasn't just me back around early January, but if it isn't an isolated incident it should be patched and if not does anyone have any clue how to get the game working.
Old 06-10-2014, 11:33 PM   #5
Just started!

I realized that it wasn't faulty discs.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2014, 09:45 AM   #6
Rookie

JCMorgan86's Arena

I'm not sure if you are new to playing the NBA 2K series or not, but 2K pretty much never patches their basketball games this late into it's release. Even with online petitions, threats of lawsuits, etc. Seriously, 2K never patches fixes into their NBA games this late. Hell, I own the Xbox1 version also and trust me, they won't even patch the silliest of errors. In the MyCareer mode I still cant wear different socks in the Season games, only in the BlackTop modes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »