Home

Is it me or are the bugs/cpu cheese only getting worse?

This is a discussion on Is it me or are the bugs/cpu cheese only getting worse? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 05-22-2014, 08:11 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Is it me or are the bugs/cpu cheese only getting worse?

Its like every time i am doing good like scoring 15 in 2 minutes in domination, or getting an A rating in the third quarter the game screws me over. I got used to the ball randomly being thrown out of bounds when chris paul is passing to jamal crawford with no one close or between them. But two things just happened yesterday and today that really rubbed me the wrong way.

Yesterday i see a rebound that was in my hands and the animation shows me grabbing it teleport into david lee's hands. It spontaneously teleported 5 feet away into boguts hands. I let it slide. Today, i made a fast break dunk that clearly shows the ball go in. However, i did not get the points and all i see is good shot selection. The computer grabbed the ball and took dribbled it up the court without inbounding it. I recorded the video on my phone and i can post it. I tried to save it and send it to one of my friends with the share feature but that thing sucks on 2k.

2k is getting really grimy lately on vc.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-22-2014, 08:27 PM   #2
Banned

Re: Is it me or are the bugs/cpu cheese only getting worse?

Just more proof the cheese is only getting worse. When you block someone the ball always finds its way to your man and you get penalized for allowing an offensive rebounding and allowing man to score because you are still stuck in that block animation. The other is when you get a clean strip and the ball is right next to you or your teammate but the opponent that is twice as far away from the ball then both of you always gets it screwing up your fast break opportunity. It like your player and teammates are stuck in quick sand. Then the other times when you are trying to block and you keep running at the opponent and it wont let you get close and block him. There is like a force field between you and your man. I want the magneto sig skill because it is op as ****.

It just feels like this game is trying to control your player/how well you do.
Old 05-22-2014, 09:37 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

i'm right there with you. this game will drive you ****ing crazy with how broken it is.
Old 05-22-2014, 10:17 PM   #4
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17

I think it's a way to keep games competitive
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Old 05-23-2014, 03:18 AM   #5
Banned

Rereading this i sound like a ****** with all the grammatical errors. Thanks ipad.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2014, 04:17 AM   #6
Banned

bo.jangles344's Arena

Go down the page and you'll find 10 of these threads. I've made a lot myself. I just got hosed on a game where I dominated the first time but I guess it didn't save so I replayed and was down 5 all game trying to get stops in foultrouble so iI fouled out in the 3rd trying to get a steal on a big man in theppost with level 3 pick pocket. Once I got my 4th in the 3rd I gave up.

Tired of it.
Old 05-23-2014, 04:26 AM   #7
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Thank you. I thought I was a lone in this. Also it always seem that it is impossible to stop the AI when it is offense. IT makes everything and if you strip the ball. The ball seems to go right back into the hand of the AI most of the time. Like the ball is tethered to the AI or something. I'm playing with the Spurs in My GM. It seems no matter I do. I can't defend against the AI most of the time. I can get in the AI face and makes a perfect 3. Same goes for most shots. It seems like your D gets dumb down to give the AI a chance to beat you. AI is just god like it is hard win against. I don't know. Just the way I feel about it.
Old 05-23-2014, 05:13 AM   #8
Just started!

It like your player and teammates are stuck in quick sand.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »