Home

Franchise Weather & Organ Music

This is a discussion on Franchise Weather & Organ Music within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-08-2014, 01:11 PM   #1
Rookie

mcb852's Arena

OVR: 3
Franchise Weather & Organ Music

One thing I have noticed on the PS3 version is in between pitches the organ music plays. The organ music seems to be absent on the PS4 version besides the 7th inning stretch. Also is there a way to have the franchise decide your weather for games? I like when the computer controls the weather instead of myself getting to set the weather every game. This are only little issues I have besides that, I love this game!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-08-2014, 01:16 PM   #2
MVP

HozAndMoose's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Franchise Weather & Organ Music

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcb852
One thing I have noticed on the PS3 version is in between pitches the organ music plays. The organ music seems to be absent on the PS4 version besides the 7th inning stretch. Also is there a way to have the franchise decide your weather for games? I like when the computer controls the weather instead of myself getting to set the weather every game. This are only little issues I have besides that, I love this game!

For weather i just close my eyes and scroll then press X to start. Its s surprise every time.
Old 05-08-2014, 02:34 PM   #3
Rookie

Sip_16's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
I noticed it chooses the weather randomly. I know you have the option to change it but i played one game and it was set to clear skies and the next game it was set to partly cloudy. It just gives you the option if you want to change what it chooses.
Old 05-08-2014, 03:28 PM   #4
Rookie

tbone1's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Thought i was the only one who noticed.
It appears as all the new unique stadium sounds they recorded were cut.
Even the Cubs which play exclusive organ music now have traditional walkup in game.
Old 05-09-2014, 01:08 AM   #5
Pro

ARoid1313's Arena

OVR: 3

Haha I totally noticed that there was no organ music lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-09-2014, 01:11 AM   #6
Pro

dazzelle's Arena

OVR: 0

I also haven't heard any organ music and someone on the ps3 impressions says there a full version of Take me out to the ball game, i only hear the first 10-15 seconds before it returns to the game.
Old 05-09-2014, 08:34 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1

I created a bug report on their website. Feel free to vote it up so they will notice it. That is pretty much all we can do so they know about it.

http://theshownation.com/bug_reports/11896

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »