Home

CF21's POST-DRAFT 2014, 2015-2017 storyline draft classes (PS3)

This is a discussion on CF21's POST-DRAFT 2014, 2015-2017 storyline draft classes (PS3) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 05-05-2014, 01:35 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
DRAFT CLASSES
  • 2014 DRAFT CLASS
  • 2015 DRAFT CLASS
  • 2016 DRAFT CLASS
  • 2017 DRAFT CLASS
  • 2018 DRAFT CLASS

ALL HERE: http://www.mediafire.com/download/zm...7045m5/PS3.zip
*** ATTACHED TO POST. "PS3" contains 2014-2016, "PS32" contains 2017 and 2018.

Spoiler

2015 DRAFT STORYLINES
A downside to importing classes is sacrificing storylines, which I'm fixing by playing the seasons (I'm Tennessee), recording pertinent info and then building storylines. You'll find paragraphs on the top players, results of the new NCAA playoffs and Heisman Trophy voting, as well as major injury concerns. Hopefully these can make your CFMs a little more interesting!

Spoiler

OTHER CONSIDERATIONS

THE MOST IMPORTANT POINT TO NOTE - IF YOU READ ANYTHING IN THIS THREAD, READ THIS
PROJECTIONS AND RATINGS CHANGE EVERY TIME you upload a class in Madden. I'll edit ratings in NCAA to reflect accurate draft slot, but the best you can do is load the dice toward the real-to-life best players being at the top when imported into Madden. I cannot ensure the real top players import as the top players in your franchise. But...
BEST WAY TO FIX:
  1. Save CFM in week 1 before importing class
  2. Import class
  3. Sim to week two, check projections. If you like them continue in CFM, if not repeat these steps until you get a good import.

More important notes:
  • 32-team control for CFM is highly recommended. Unless you control the basics, the computer will make incomprehensibly unrealistic draft, free agency and depth chart moves. Take the time to control it yourself. It's worth it.
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by bigbob
    Just to get a few things out of the way that I know are going to come up with more and more people using the classes.

1. Appearance does not always transfer properly from NCAA to Madden, so color, faces, accessories will not always be right.
    2. Ratings are, for the most part, random and they change every time you upload the Draft Class.
    3. More teams than not draft the same pick in back-to-back rounds, so there is nothing that can be done if a team drafts a TE in the first and second, or the QB in the first and second.
    4. Most teams draft one position three times, regardless of the class.
    5. Offensive Lineman stats are, to put it bluntly, ****ed up. They have block ratings in the 60s for the most part, but they still seem to play the way they are suppose to.

Getting these from here to your PS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbob
1. Download and unzip the files
2. Move the unzipped PS3 folder onto a thumb drive
3. Plug it into your PS3
4. Go to your PS3 Sava Data
5. Open the thumb drive (usually the very top selection)
6. Copy the file to the PS3
7. Import Draft Class during Week 1 of the Franchise

ORIGINAL DRAFT CLASS THREAD
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-class-21.html

Happy drafting!
Attached Files
File Type: zip PS3.zip (5.42 MB, 309 views)
File Type: zip PS32.zip (3.61 MB, 113 views)

Last edited by chargersfan21; 05-30-2014 at 09:39 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-05-2014, 01:36 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: CF21's POST-DRAFT 2014, 2015-2017 storyline draft classes (PS3)

SECOND POST RESERVED for average ratings, reviews and impressions.

From previous thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jc60532
Tried it again, and this draft class looks incredible - Manziel is projected #1 overall.

Nice work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjerickson1382
I will be utilizing these classes and this game until something is done about draft classes on ps4. Your rise best out there right now so keep it going. ****mad props****

Quote:
This class is easily the best one available on the internet that I have found of the 15 or so diff ones.

Quote:
Simply awesome
Checked out the roster and couldn't have done anything better. Been a pleasure helping. You should take a bow. Shouldn't need to edit much more unless you want to add someone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diablo4heismann
Just tried them out. Wow! I really like this and want to thank you so much for these. I simmed a season and failed badly with the Patriots and I got some HUGE draft picks....I love this draft class and I'm back into Madden25 again. Its cool that almost every pick I got will participate and have an impact during the season based on their skill. Thank you charger!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJshnooks
Kudos on the good work...I really enjoy it, as franchise mode is all I play. I have continually been up****** my rosters with the offseason as well.

Last edited by chargersfan21; 05-05-2014 at 05:45 PM.
Old 05-05-2014, 10:43 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

Great job man! We appreciate all your hard work!
Old 05-06-2014, 03:33 AM   #4
Just started!

OVR: 0

Your job is simply AWESOME! Can't wait for the 2014 accurate draft class...
Old 05-07-2014, 01:05 AM   #5
Rookie

Wow, I've played two incredible games in the 2015 semifinal playoffs. One, a QUADRUPLE overtime'r in a huge rivalry game featuring the Heisman winner, the other decided by a fourth-and-goal (conversion?) from five yards out with no time left from last years' winner. I snapped pictures of the scoring summaries. Great storyline material. When you're drafting that franchise QB, why not consider "results" from the biggest games of their college careers?

Last edited by chargersfan21; 05-07-2014 at 01:07 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-07-2014, 01:45 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by chargersfan21
DRAFT CLASSES
  • 2014 DRAFT CLASS
    Mediafire Link - Will be added late Sunday night (EST) 5/11.
    **Also will be attached to this post.
    Will go pick-by-pick with real NFL draft, ensuring all players (until whatever limit is in the game) are in the draft class.
  • 2015 DRAFT CLASS
    Mediafire Link - Will be added late Sunday night (EST) 5/11.
  • 2016 DRAFT CLASS
    Mediafire Link - Added one week later, late Sunday night 5/18
  • 2017 DRAFT CLASS
    Mediafire Link - Added one week later, late Sunday night 5/18

2015-2017 DRAFT STORYLINES
A downside to importing classes is sacrificing storylines, which I'm fixing by playing the seasons (I'm Tennessee), recording pertinent info then building storylines for each of the 2015, 2016 and 2017 draft classes. You'll find paragraphs on the top offensive and defensive players in each class, results of the new NCAA playoffs and Heisman Trophy voting, as well as major injury concerns. Hopefully these can make your CFMs a little more interesting!
Spoiler

OTHER CONSIDERATIONS

THE MOST IMPORTANT POINT TO NOTE - IF YOU READ ANYTHING IN THIS THREAD, READ THIS
PROJECTIONS AND RATINGS CHANGE EVERY TIME you upload a class in Madden. I'll edit ratings in NCAA to reflect accurate draft slot, but the best you can do is load the dice toward the real-to-life best players being at the top when imported into Madden. I cannot ensure the real top players import as the top players in your franchise. But...
BEST WAY TO FIX:
  1. Save CFM in week 1 before importing class
  2. Import class
  3. Sim to week two, check projections. If you like them continue in CFM, if not repeat these steps until you get a good import.

More important notes:
  • 32-team control for CFM is highly recommended. Unless you control the basics, the computer will make incomprehensibly unrealistic draft, free agency and depth chart moves. Take the time to control it yourself. It's worth it.

Getting these from here to your PS3

ORIGINAL DRAFT CLASS THREAD
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-class-21.html

Happy drafting!
Am I understanding correctly that a the revised files from the old thread won't be released until Sunday night?
Old 05-07-2014, 02:34 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by theBeast32
Am I understanding correctly that a the revised files from the old thread won't be released until Sunday night?
You got it. A 14 class reflecting those actually chosen and an updated 15 class with storylines will be posted here late Sunday night.
Old 05-07-2014, 03:25 PM   #8
Rookie

Also everyone, I'd love to crowdsource your knowledge about potential prospects in the 15, 16 and 17 classes. Mine definitely drops with each advancing year. All player suggestions for the later classes are much appreciated! (See the spoiler under 2016 in the top post in this thread for great suggestions from the previous thread.)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »