Home

Turner Field PS4

This is a discussion on Turner Field PS4 within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2014, 12:25 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Turner Field PS4

Ok not really trying to be that guy. The game looks great and will be great and I already have it preordered. Yes I also know it's the 1st year on PS4, but with the Stadiums being built from the ground up you would think they would finally have Turner Field HR fireworks finally coming out of the Coke bottle. 2K has been doing this right for years with Mlb 2k. I know it's not a major thing but I mean with the power of the PS4 there really is no excuse as to why Turner Field coke bottle does not shoot out fireworks after a HR. It kills immersion for us Braves fans and you would just think after all this time they would have gotten this fix. I guess there is always hope for Mlb 15 The Show. I just wish Turner field would get the proper love. Sorry for my rant.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-03-2014, 12:33 AM   #2
Rookie

ChadNikk's Arena

Re: Turner Field PS4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamake1005
Ok not really trying to be that guy. The game looks great and will be great and I already have it preordered. Yes I also know it's the 1st year on PS4, but with the Stadiums being built from the ground up you would think they would finally have Turner Field HR fireworks finally coming out of the Coke bottle. 2K has been doing this right for years with Mlb 2k. I know it's not a major thing but I mean with the power of the PS4 there really is no excuse as to why Turner Field coke bottle does not shoot out fireworks after a HR. It kills immersion for us Braves fans and you would just think after all this time they would have gotten this fix. I guess there is always hope for Mlb 15 The Show. I just wish Turner field would get the proper love. Sorry for my rant.
If SCEA really wants to get things accurate, the fireworks at Turner Field should light the flags on fire.
Old 05-03-2014, 12:46 AM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChadNikk
If SCEA really wants to get things accurate, the fireworks at Turner Field should light the flags on fire.
OMG I literally laughed at loud. Funniest thing ever. Even funnier because I was at that game hahaha. :lol :
Old 05-03-2014, 08:56 AM   #4
#realtalk

dalger21's Arena

OVR: 7

Doesnt kill any immersion for me and I'm a Braves fan. That's something that is not a big deal to me.
Old 05-03-2014, 10:35 AM   #5
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

I just hope they finally fixed the wall color and all the lighting bugs that was prevalent in the PS3 version.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-03-2014, 10:55 AM   #6
Rise up!

GruffyMcGuiness's Arena

OVR: 6

Doesn't bother me much. The Dalmatian is kind of goofy but they obviously can't have the cow
Old 05-03-2014, 11:51 AM   #7
Pro

OVR: 4

Yeah, I would rather have the chop during rallys, does anyone know if that got in?
Old 05-03-2014, 01:30 PM   #8
THE Standard in CFB

Bamafan3723's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
I just hope they finally fixed the wall color and all the lighting bugs that was prevalent in the PS3 version.
They did. Wall color looks great.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »