Home

How tough is your team's 2014 schedule?

This is a discussion on How tough is your team's 2014 schedule? within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-24-2014, 05:57 PM   #1
Rookie

beastmode2013's Arena

OVR: 0
How tough is your team's 2014 schedule?

Hawks got it rough, man. last 6-7 games...

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-24-2014, 11:04 PM   #2
MVP

Kaiser Wilhelm's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: How tough is your team's 2014 schedule?

Bills have a .500 schedule based on last years projection.

On this schedule I see only two teams the Bills cannot beat, the Broncos and Packers. I think the Bills will split with New England, and this year might be the best in a while to actually win in Gillette for the first time ever.

On the other side I think the Browns, Raiders and Vikings are easy wins. The Vikings I'm least sure about however because the Bills cannot stop the run.

Division games I always split because anything can happen. Every other game is a toss up. So at best the Bills go 13-3, at worst, 3-13. They most likely go 7-9 after several heartbreaking fourth quarter collapses against the teams we aren't supposed to beat, and a few beatdowns by teams we should have beat. So much optimism!!!
If anybody is interested in a "spiritual successor to the socom franchise, check out this thread.
Old 04-24-2014, 11:58 PM   #3
binging

SPTO's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Wilhelm

On this schedule I see only two teams the Bills cannot beat, the Broncos and Packers. I think the Bills will split with New England, and this year might be the best in a while to actually win in Gillette for the first time ever.

On the other side I think the Browns, Raiders and Vikings are easy wins. The Vikings I'm least sure about however because the Bills cannot stop the run.

Division games I always split because anything can happen. Every other game is a toss up. So at best the Bills go 13-3, at worst, 3-13. They most likely go 7-9 after several heartbreaking fourth quarter collapses against the teams we aren't supposed to beat, and a few beatdowns by teams we should have beat. So much optimism!!!
Heh, spoken as a true Bills fans. I see it exactly the same way as you. It'll probably end up being a 9-7 year in the end but i'm hoping they can at least get 10 wins this coming season.

"Baseball is the most important thing that doesn't matter at all" - Robert B. Parker
Old 04-25-2014, 10:49 AM   #4
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Wilhelm

May want to take a closer look at what the Browns are doing this offseason. Depending on who they end up with at QB they should be very competitive. I haven't seen the Bills schedule though so I hope that game is at least at home for that kind of confidence.
Old 04-25-2014, 05:50 PM   #5
MVP

elgreazy1's Arena

OVR: 28

Cowboys have the potential to both beat any team and get completely blown out any given week, so the schedules normally mean nothing to me. We fans already know what's in store for the year: pain and tears.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2014, 05:59 PM   #6
RF

TheMatrix31's Arena

OVR: 36

Texans have an easy schedule on paper but it doesn't matter because people who saw Houston and Atlanta on the schedule last April were like "****, two hard games" and look what happened.
Old 04-26-2014, 12:21 PM   #7
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

Week 1: @Pittsburgh Steelers
Week 2: New Orleans Saints
Week 3: Baltimore Ravens
Week 4: BYE
Week 5: @Tennessee Titans
Week 6: Pittsburgh Steelers
Week 7: @Jacksonville Jaguars
Week 8: Oakland Raiders
Week 9: Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Week 10: @Cincinnati Bengals (Thursday Night Football)
Week 11: Houston Texans
Week 12: @Atlanta Falcons
Week 13: @Buffalo Bills
Week 14: Indianapolis Colts
Week 15: Cincinnati Bengals
Week 16: @Carolina Panthers
Week 17: @Baltimore Ravens

we have a pretty hard schedule the 1st 6 weeks of the season we could be 0-6 and I've heard some say we have a easy schedule in middle but we played some those teams last yr and lost to them as we'll.

so if we have a good offense and defense we could I say maybe 8-8 but I have a feeling some how we'll go 4-12 again seems like were stuck on that record. and hopfully we don't play musically qb again this yr that's one record I don't think any team will break the most starting qbs starting for one franchise I think we've had something like 30??? since 99 lmfao.
Old 04-30-2014, 12:39 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 0

1 SEP 7 1:00PMEDT * BENGALS
2 SEP 11 8:25PMEDT * , STEELERS
3 SEP 21 1:00PMEDT * AT BROWNS
4 SEP 28 1:00PMEDT * PANTHERS
5 OCT 5 1:00PMEDT * AT COLTS
6 OCT 12 1:00PMEDT * AT BUCCANEERS
7 OCT 19 1:00PMEDT ) FALCONS
8 OCT 26 1:00PMEDT * AT BENGALS
9 NOV 2 8:30PMEST ' AT STEELERS
10 NOV 9 1:00PMEST * TITANS
11 BYE
12 NOV 24 8:30PMEST + AT SAINTS
13 NOV 30 1:00PMEST * CHARGERS
14 DEC 7 1:00PMEST * AT DOLPHINS
15 DEC 14 1:00PMEST * JAGUARS
16 DEC 21 1:00PMEST * AT TEXANS
17 DEC 28 1:00PMEST * BROWNS

5th easiest schedule in the league, yet they'll manage to lose 4-5 games that should be winnable. I hate seeing the Ravens have a relatively easy schedule. I prefer a tough road to avoid building false hope. As bad as it may sound, I'm more worried about the Browns this coming season than any other team on the schedule.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »