Home

Can't import draft class in Association mode

This is a discussion on Can't import draft class in Association mode within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-19-2014, 06:38 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Can't import draft class in Association mode

I've been loving the Season Start Date: Today feature in Association though today I encountered a problem.

I started a season today and it goes straight to the playoffs without asking you to import a draft class and uses an automatically generated one.

Does anyone know of a fix so that I can import the draft class with the starting date as the playoffs? Or do I just have to wait until the playoffs (IRL) are over?

Thanks everyone!

Philadelphia 76ers | Georgetown Hoyas
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-20-2014, 02:55 AM   #2
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Can't import draft class in Association mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greecy
I've been loving the Season Start Date: Today feature in Association though today I encountered a problem.

I started a season today and it goes straight to the playoffs without asking you to import a draft class and uses an automatically generated one.

Does anyone know of a fix so that I can import the draft class with the starting date as the playoffs? Or do I just have to wait until the playoffs (IRL) are over?

Thanks everyone!
Unfortunately this is another glitch that ruins the start today mode in Association now that the season is over.Once the playoffs is over you will get a generated draft class for the 14 draft, and then be able to load a custom draft class for the 15 draft.

This was my plan as well, to start a new Association after the season ended and just start at the playoffs that way I would have all the players added by 2k over the season in the game. Unfortunately I found out the hard way it wasnt going to work.

There is also a glitch I found out when I decided to back date the roster to opening night and then start a Association and make all the transactions as they happened IRL. Unfortunately I found this glitch wasnt fixed from last year where when you try to backdate a roster you will end up with duplicate players. I had actually edited the entire roster then started backdating it only to find this.

I have had it with the NBA2k devs constantly overlooking glitches from 1 year to the next. I do love the gameplay this year, while not perfect its the best they have done to date, and I havent enjoyed a basketball game this much since CH2k8 and NBA2k8. Even if they make NBA2k15 for the PS3 next year Im not blowing another 65$ on a game that is sure to have the same glitches in it. When I do finally by a PS4 then I will consider buying it again if things are fixed, but its definitely going to be a few years before I can buy a PS4 Im sure.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Old 04-26-2014, 03:10 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Can't import draft class in Association mode

I have had the same problem. It makes no sense. 2K must be worried about your scouts not having time to do their jobs.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »