Home

27 steals in the 3rd quarter...

This is a discussion on 27 steals in the 3rd quarter... within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-09-2014, 01:08 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
27 steals in the 3rd quarter...

Just played a guy in the A.I tournament it was my 4th game, he had 27 steals with 3 minutes left in the 3rd quarter. NO reach in fouls the whole game, every time he pressed X it was a steal, I quit in the 3rd because I was convinced something was wrong
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-09-2014, 02:12 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: 27 steals in the 3rd quarter...

The title led me to think that this guy had 27 steals in the 3rd quarter alone.
Old 04-09-2014, 07:02 PM   #3
Rookie

okc350's Arena

I also just played a guy who stripped me a **** ton and he hit every three as well. There was literally nothing i could do to stop it.

The lag is what makes it so hard to stop, for as much money as 2K makes you think they could handle something as basic as having stable servers.
Old 04-09-2014, 07:22 PM   #4
Rookie

I mean I played someone who did the same, but it could also be good timing on the button. He had 17 steals in 3 quarters none in the last , you gotta know how to move the ball, and dont dribble dribble motiom thats the easiest time to get the ball stripped
Old 04-10-2014, 01:02 PM   #5
Rookie

Lot of square/X spammers out there. I usually just keep doing dribble moves and that forces the Ref to call a foul. There are times where the spammer can consecutively steal or get in the passing lane and I get frustrated. Best thing I can do to prevent this is hit Triangle/Y and run a set play that preferably doesn't require a long pass. It can be very frustrating especially in the online tournaments where the difficulty is turned down. Hope some of these suggestions help!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »