Home

Is manual injuries not included for franchise this year ?

This is a discussion on Is manual injuries not included for franchise this year ? within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-04-2014, 12:12 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Is manual injuries not included for franchise this year ?

I can't seem to find it if it's in option section .Is manuel injuries in offline franchise !
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2014, 12:24 AM   #2
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Is manual injuries not included for franchise this year ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdr216
I can't seem to find it if it's in option section .Is manuel injuries in offline franchise !
You want to make sure in your settings you have injury to manual. Then go to DL for that that team and then I think its R1 and it will go to players. I havent tried franchise yet wating on OSFM, but I would think it would be the same as the other years. I cant imagine they would take out this feature considering how popular it is, if they did then I will probably be asking for a refund on my digital game and stick with 13, but SCEA dont tyically take out options esepcially ones that are popular.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Old 04-04-2014, 12:26 AM   #3
Banned

Jibbler's Arena

this caught me out too

go to gameplay options. then gerneral you have to NOW HIT R2 to get advanced options then you will find it... this was driving me crazy for hours trying to work out where it was.. they changed it all
Old 04-04-2014, 12:30 AM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseIH
You want to make sure in your settings you have injury to manual. Then go to DL for that that team and then I think its R1 and it will go to players. I havent tried franchise yet wating on OSFM, but I would think it would be the same as the other years. I cant imagine they would take out this feature considering how popular it is, if they did then I will probably be asking for a refund on my digital game and stick with 13, but SCEA dont tyically take out options esepcially ones that are popular.
I check game menu i dont see it there .I ran a offline franchise test , check with game option manuel injuries is not there.This might be a issue for offline user who like to keep up with mlb transactions.
Old 04-04-2014, 12:37 AM   #5
Banned

Jibbler's Arena

Quote:
I check game menu i dont see it there .I ran a offline franchise test , check with game option manuel injuries is not there.This might be a issue for offline user who like to keep up with mlb transactions.
Did you read my post above? you have to hit R2 for advanced options when you are in General.. I don't know why they changed this because it confuses people to thinking a lot of options are not there
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2014, 02:25 AM   #6
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
I checked the settings and there is a manual injury listed, I didnt start a franchise to see if it works, but manual injury is a option just like in the past.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Old 04-04-2014, 04:17 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1

How do you do this for the Vita though? Totally lost here, a minor change is driving me crazy
Old 04-06-2014, 11:54 AM   #8
MVP

MLB Bob's Arena

OVR: 15

Ive switched it advanced options as well but in the disabled list screen I am not able to switch to the screen to maunal injury anyone. I didnt have a problem setting this feature, just using it the way its suppose to..anyone successful yet? I fully understand how it worked before so please dont respond unless you have actually tried it and were successful this year.

thanks

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »