Home

Resetting MyGM Mode upgrades

This is a discussion on Resetting MyGM Mode upgrades within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-02-2014, 09:47 PM   #1
Rookie

JKHERD's Arena

OVR: 1
Resetting MyGM Mode upgrades

I've seen this discussed very briefly but not in an actually dedicated thread. I've upgraded to the point where Jeremy Lin becomes a 99 after a season and a half. Obviously this is, scientifically speaking, dumb. So I've tried deleting all MYGM data, but have not found a way to un-tie my gamertag from the 2K cloud, which means MYGM mode is broken no matter what I do.

I've tweeted Ronnie2K and devs without response. Any ideas community?

What is the best way for us to play a realistic MYGM mode without "breaking" the mode.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2014, 10:56 PM   #2
MVP

dwayne12345's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Resetting MyGM Mode upgrades

Did you try making a new MyPlayer profile? You know like creating a new gm in features?
Old 04-02-2014, 11:25 PM   #3
Rookie

JKHERD's Arena

I don't see that as an option. I've deleted mycareer files, MyGM Files and when I go to manage my player it only gives me options to edit name and appearance am I missing how to delete and restart the game completely as new? One more disadvantage of the cloud?
Old 04-04-2014, 12:47 AM   #4
MVP

dwayne12345's Arena

Well you know if you drop Jeremy Lin's overall potential in your roster file then he won't become a 99...
Old 04-04-2014, 05:55 PM   #5
SOLDIER, First Class...

JazzMan's Arena

OVR: 23

I don't think 2k realizes that most of us DON'T want to have 99 overalls scattered all over our rosters in MyGM.

Green Bay Packers
Utah Jazz
Nebraska Cornhuskers

Dibs: AJ Lee
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2014, 11:30 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 6

Yeah the mygm upgrades are awful, this makes tour team way to good wayy too fast.
Old 04-08-2014, 07:41 PM   #7
Rookie

JKHERD's Arena

There is no doubt it has ruined the mode for me. If Jeremy Lin ends up being a 99 or a random rookie can be a 99 after a year or two then why do I even need to manage my team? I'll just stick random guys in and it's horrible.

I simmed three years with the Celtics starting Anthony Davis, Rondo and Kawai Leonard and went 81-1 in a sim season. Absolutely stupid. My top 7 players were 99 overall and 8-10 were 85+
Old 04-11-2014, 05:07 PM   #8
Rookie

Does anybody know how to Transfer my online myGM to offline? I go to a friends house every weekend, and he has no internet and i'd really like to be able to play it offline. I dont really care if I cant get it back online. You figure 2K would at least give us the option to save in the hard drive or the cloud.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »