Home

Selling 99 Winfield amd Claiborne

This is a discussion on Selling 99 Winfield amd Claiborne within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 03-23-2014, 05:04 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Selling 99 Winfield amd Claiborne

Looking to sell both CBs or trade. Looking for Rookie Jake Long.

GT:Lusciousgrizzly
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-23-2014, 07:43 AM   #2
Rookie

UMkris's Arena

Re: Selling 99 Winfield amd Claiborne

How much for Winfield?
Old 03-24-2014, 08:58 PM   #3
Rookie

You need those CBs. Your defense is weak. And your a sore loser
Old 03-24-2014, 09:09 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uz3rp1kz2
LOL too funny man
Old 03-24-2014, 09:22 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Guy ran conservative clock and waited until the last seconds to call his play and then denies it. Cmon now. Don't try and explain its no biggie. Just makes the game extremely gayyy. One bad game. You act like your offense was moving the ball back n forth down the field. You sputtered and my CBs dropped multiple INTs. My defense is weak, just be happy my CBs dropped the INTS. If it wasnt for your CBs bailing you out You were done. But Im not going to sit here and bicker back n forth with someone over a forum. This dude made up a whole new post on EA forums to talk about me. Hahaha What a F***ing lame. We can play that rematch soon if that will make you feel better.

Last edited by lusciousgrizzly; 03-24-2014 at 09:38 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-24-2014, 09:59 PM   #6
Rookie

Yeah I ran the ball. If running the ball and running clock is the same in your eyes. If you weren't such a sore loser it wouldn't be a big deal. It's not the first time I crushed someone 17-0. It's just that you quit in the 3rd quarter. Had 2 picks and failed on fourth down twice. With all those possessions how did I chew clock? You knew you were playing a forum member, you should've taken your *** whipping like a man. I've gotten my *** beat by lots of people. I just didn't make something up afterwards about how they cheated.
Old 03-24-2014, 10:13 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Yeah I ran the ball. If running the ball and running clock is the same in your eyes. If you weren't such a sore loser it wouldn't be a big deal. It's not the first time I crushed someone 17-0. It's just that you quit in the 3rd quarter. Had 2 picks and failed on fourth down twice. With all those possessions how did I chew clock? You knew you were playing a forum member, you should've taken your *** whipping like a man. I've gotten my *** beat by lots of people. I just didn't make something up afterwards about how they cheated.
Why the hell would I make something up? Really hahaha..and I didnt know I was playing a forum member and I wouldnt have cared if I was if I knew. Theres only a few true forum members on here that actually help one another out or so on here so yeah try again. You chewed the whole first quarter up, and you waited all day to pick a play. Cmon now. I have no problem losing but I hate that ****. I went on 4th down cuz you were using conservative clock or I would of punted duhh!! This will be my last post on here about this. What a loser foreal and thanks for the post on EA.
Old 03-24-2014, 10:19 PM   #8
Rookie

You would make something up because your a sore loser

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »