Home

Anyone have every card in the game?

This is a discussion on Anyone have every card in the game? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-19-2014, 10:50 PM   #1
Rookie

BruhBruh's Arena

OVR: 0
Anyone have every card in the game?

Does anyone have every card in the game? If not does anyone have all historics or current players? Any one on yt or something
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-20-2014, 10:37 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Anyone have every card in the game?

Only people I have seen are the people who work for 2k.
Old 03-20-2014, 12:23 PM   #3
Just started!

I'm only missing three from the nba 1 from the heat and 2 from warriors packs and 32 from historic packs mostly series 1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-20-2014, 01:19 PM   #4
Just started!

A girl on youtube does her YT name is Crossworks
Old 03-20-2014, 01:59 PM   #5
Rookie

I have! Got Diamond Carmelo...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-20-2014, 02:06 PM   #6
Just started!

I have less than 5 posts so I can't post the pic or link but I'll post a pic of what I have when I get there. I have all the historics and Diamond Jordan, still missing about 10 team pack collections for Melo and Rose. Have the rest of the jerseys, missing a couple Emeralds but don't think they count towards Melo/Rose and His Airness/GOAT collector status.

Teams like Clippers and Heat are too expensive. Missing 4 from each and they're like 22K MT or something a pack. And random teams like 76ers (Royce White took 60+ packs I think...) and Blazers (I forgot who but someone took like 30-40+ packs if I remember correctly) are surprisingly difficult.

2K definitely makes team collections intentionally significantly more difficult when you're at last card, but they'll give you the last 2 or 3 before that to give you hope. Historic packs are way easier though, last cards are somewhat easy to get unless you're trying to get it out of series packs
Old 03-20-2014, 02:37 PM   #7
Fino Alla Fine

KingTocco's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mao1976
I have less than 5 posts so I can't post the pic or link but I'll post a pic of what I have when I get there. I have all the historics and Diamond Jordan, still missing about 10 team pack collections for Melo and Rose. Have the rest of the jerseys, missing a couple Emeralds but don't think they count towards Melo/Rose and His Airness/GOAT collector status.

Teams like Clippers and Heat are too expensive. Missing 4 from each and they're like 22K MT or something a pack. And random teams like 76ers (Royce White took 60+ packs I think...) and Blazers (I forgot who but someone took like 30-40+ packs if I remember correctly) are surprisingly difficult.

2K definitely makes team collections intentionally significantly more difficult when you're at last card, but they'll give you the last 2 or 3 before that to give you hope. Historic packs are way easier though, last cards are somewhat easy to get unless you're trying to get it out of series packs
60+ packs?!?! Dude how tho
Old 03-20-2014, 02:56 PM   #8
Rookie

BruhBruh's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CliftonLassiter
I'm only missing three from the nba 1 from the heat and 2 from warriors packs and 32 from historic packs mostly series 1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mao1976

Awesome guys, how much MT/VC did it take?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »