Home

mlb 2k13 rosters calling all cap makers

This is a discussion on mlb 2k13 rosters calling all cap makers within the MLB 2K Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K > MLB 2K Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 03-17-2014, 05:25 PM   #1
jmc
Pro

OVR: 6
MLB 2K14 v 10 New update 9/29/14

I have started a roster for mlb 2k13 based off the last 2k update. This is just a base for others to build on when finished.

New update MLB 2K14 v 10 9/29/14

Hundreds of top prospects, special feature changes, updated lineups and rotations using mlb depth charts. All AAA teams full with real minor league player transactions.

Injured players can be found in single A some in AAA.

I would like to thank Knight165 for his help with a few prospects thank you, also mkharsh33 for some of his prospects he made in his incredible rosters.

This is for mlb 2k13 on xbox 360
Attached Files
File Type: zip MLB 2k14 v 10.zip (2.04 MB, 308 views)

Last edited by jmc; 09-29-2014 at 04:43 PM. Reason: MLB2K14 v 10 New update 9/29/14
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2014, 12:22 AM   #2
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: mlb 2k13 rosters calling all cap makers

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmc
I will release a updated either tomorrow or Monday.

MLB 2K14 Beta V 2.0

Over 220 top prospects, special feature changes, updated lineups and rotations using mlb depth charts. All AAA teams full with real minor league player transactions.

This is for mlb 2k13 on xbox 360.
Are you going to post an offline link here? Would be great if you did! Thanks!
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11
Old 03-31-2014, 08:32 PM   #3
jmc
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybologna
Are you going to post an offline link here? Would be great if you did! Thanks!
I'm unable to right now, but if someone else could I would appreciated it.
Old 03-31-2014, 10:21 PM   #4
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmc
I'm unable to right now, but if someone else could I would appreciated it.
Might be hard to find someone to post an offline roster file for this game. Hopefully, you can do it. All you need is a USB flash drive and copy the file to it. Then, transfer to your PC and upload here to the forums. Thanks!
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11
Old 04-01-2014, 08:03 PM   #5
jmc
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybologna
Might be hard to find someone to post an offline roster file for this game. Hopefully, you can do it. All you need is a USB flash drive and copy the file to it. Then, transfer to your PC and upload here to the forums. Thanks!
The roster is in the first post.

Use Horizon to rehash resign your device and profile id.

Last edited by jmc; 04-01-2014 at 08:14 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-09-2014, 08:06 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 2k14 BETA V 2.0 Opening day rosters are up

How do i go about downloading this roster to 2k13? Im new to this

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Old 05-09-2014, 07:06 PM   #7
jmc
Pro

Re: MLB 2k14 BETA V 2.0 Opening day rosters are up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sttifyd35
How do i go about downloading this roster to 2k13? Im new to this

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
I'm going to copy and paste the instructions from mkharsh33 to help you.

you download the file here to your desktop.

once done, you need to understand that there are TWO separate programs you need:

1) Modio (or Horizon). You take the file you just downloaded to your desktop and open it using this program. you'll see a couple sets of letters/numbers: a profile ID and a device ID. What you will see with the file you downloaded (that I provided) is that those have ZEROS all throughout them. You'll need to put YOUR numbers into this new file. (I'll come back to this).

2) you need the usbxtaf program (that's not the full name - but you get my gist) in order to open the usb thumb drive that you have purchased in advance. you need to first of all put the usb drive into your 360 and follow the directions to format it. you need to make sure that the kind you purchase is a type of usb that will allow the 360 to format it. do your homework on this by seaching it in advance.

so here's what you need to do (after formatting your thumb drive):

- save a mlb 2k13 roster file onto the thumb drive by copying it from your hard drive onto your thumb drive. you need to do this because this file will contain YOUR profile and device ID numbers (that I mentioned above).

- now put your thumb drive into your pc/laptop. if something pops up to open the file, CLOSE IT OUT.

- use the usbxtaf program and open the thumb drive. I believe you choose open first usb drive from the upper left drop-down menu.

- you then need to open your content. once there you should see your xbox console number. click on it. click on the next set of numbers, which is your mlb 2K13 game. then click underneath of that on some zeroes, and once you do that you should see your roster save that YOU saved onto your thumb drive.

- now, drop and drag THAT file onto your desktop, making sure you know that it's YOUR roster, NOT the one that I provided you (that I mentioned above).

- what you now need to do, is have both of those roster files open using MODIO. copy and paste the numbers from YOUR roster file (which will have letters and numbers showing up in the profile and device and ID numbers - you'll see them clearly - right in the middle of the file). paste them into the roster file that I provided you. CLICK REHASH and RESIGN. I usually do it twice for good measure.

- now I hope you understand what you just did and WHY you did it: you need to take YOUR file numbers and put it in the one I provided you. If you do not do this, your 360 will NOT recognize the roster file as yours. that's the reasoning behind this.

- once you have done these steps you are now good to go! close horizon. delete your roster file (or keep it on your desktop for later use when I provide you with further roster files - you'll need to do the SAME process each time). close your usbxtaf program, and be sure to "safely remove your usb" function when doing so.

- put your thumb drive back into your 360. go to your settings and find your memory. then copy and paste this file from your external thumb drive onto your hard drive. once you do this, remove the usb drive and you are now set. when you put your mlb 2k13 game in, simply load this new roster I provided you.

i honestly can't make it any more simple that this. if this doesn't work, i don't know what to tell you. it's the same process i have to use each time i upload a file here for you guys to download.
Old 05-09-2014, 07:15 PM   #8
jmc
Pro

I will also post a new update for you tonight or in the morning.

Last edited by jmc; 05-09-2014 at 07:18 PM.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K > MLB 2K Rosters »