Home

OS Vets PS4 League

This is a discussion on OS Vets PS4 League within the Madden NFL Football Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-15-2014, 02:10 AM   #1

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52
OS Vets PS4 League

OS Vets will relaunch as a PS4 league, what info we have so far is located here...http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2046037135.

Couple things though will be different between Vets and other leagues. We will be starting with updated rosters to reflect all free agent changes to date with an eye on updating them to reflect the ones that come. Obviously not every single transaction can be replicated if they fail to happen anytime soon, but it will be as close as one can get without waiting a month for the draft which brings me to my next change. We will have a custom draft class, 150+ players. What we will do is follow the real life draft order for this year and conduct a draft based off that either on AIM or OS, then we will simply sign them in game before officially launching the league so they start off with multi year contracts and not just one year deals were we to sign them after starting the franchise. Its all in motion to get going asap as we hammer out the details, already have our own subforum that just needs to be moved to Next Gen and labeled as PS4, already have League Daddy just need that switched over to the new league, everything is in place.

If anyone is interested in joining by all means follow the above link and post in that thread. Any questions dont hesitate to ask in that thread as well.

OS Vets has been around for 15 seasons of Madden, we have a rich history of great owners that helped build it into what it is, which imo, is one of the best leagues on OS. Look forward to hearing from anyone interested.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-15-2014, 09:08 PM   #2
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: OS Vets PS4 League

Oh wow, Connected Franchise allows for custom draft classes?!?!? That's great news! I just posted an intro of myself on the "looking for a league" thread. Here is what I wrote--if you think I'm a good match for the league, I'd be interested.

Hey guys,

I'm an above average player I guess, I play honest/sim, and while I try to win, I don't care if I lose.

I'd love to get on-board with a league that handles things realistically, whether it be with trades (Peyton Manning shouldn't be trade 3 times, etc.), or whether it's with game play (do our game stats fall in-line with real NFL, including number of plays run from scrimmage?), or whether it's with having guys who don't quit left and right because they lose a game and/or have their best player hurt.

If your league is a new one, is realistic like what I mentioned above, and looks for ways to TRULY ensure realism continues, I'd be interested--especially if the league is just starting out.

One question I do have, is with pre-determined draft classes, how do we keep guys honest? It's too bad EA doesn't let us user auto-generated classes; I'd just hate to see that "6th round sleeper!" getting drafted in the top 15. Perhaps it's impossible to avoid?

I'd also be curious to see a set of league rules as well as sliders that are being used.

Thanks!
Old 03-17-2014, 02:44 PM   #3

The Chef's Arena

Our subforum is already up and running, rules will be relatively the same as they were on PS3 with maybe a few things added here and there as needed. Sliders we will be using the same ones as Two Minute Warning so disregard the sliders posted for the league in the appropriate thread within the leagues subforum.
Old 03-21-2014, 01:20 AM   #4

The Chef's Arena

We still have openings, the rookie draft is Saturday so still time to get in and take part in drafting from the 2014 draft class. The following teams are available, if interested shoot me a PM, post here or post in the owner thread in the OS Vets subforum linked above....

1. Buffalo
  2. Tennessee
  3. Baltimore
  4. Cincinnati
  5. San Diego
  6. Kansas City
  7. Washington
  8. New Orleans

Last edited by The Chef; 03-22-2014 at 04:17 PM.
Old 03-22-2014, 12:25 AM   #5

The Chef's Arena

As you can see, still have solid openings. The draft is scheduled for tomorrow at 4pm PST, not too late to get in and get your hands on the 2014 prospects like Clowney etc.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-25-2014, 03:07 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1

Would like to get in. PSN Jordan-Silveira for more info please
Old 03-25-2014, 05:22 PM   #7

The Chef's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackpot2123
Would like to get in. PSN Jordan-Silveira for more info please
I tried contacting you the first time you asked to get in and never heard back. Feel free to head on over to our subforum and post there, owners list is updated as well showing what teams are open. Let me know that youve read over the rules, a little background on you and whether youve played in any sim leagues before and what team you would prefer and we can go from there.
Old 03-25-2014, 09:55 PM   #8
Just started!

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chef
As you can see, still have solid openings. The draft is scheduled for tomorrow at 4pm PST, not too late to get in and get your hands on the 2014 prospects like Clowney etc.
[email protected] I want the Chiefs Please I am a 25 year Madden Vet. 35 yrs old

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online »