Home

RTTP Difficulty

This is a discussion on RTTP Difficulty within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 03-04-2014, 08:03 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
RTTP Difficulty

Completed domination mode last week and I've started playing RTTP mode. I'm using a All Time Raptors team atm with Vince, Bosh etc. even though I do have guys like Diamond Kobe, Jordan, I find them so boring to use.

My question is though, does this mode get better when you get to higher seeds when the game difficulty is supposedly higher? Because right now in the 7th seed, I can safely say this game mode is absolute trash and incredibly frustrating to play. Guys shoot like 70%. I'm winning just over half my games but feel I should have a better record, but it seems people are getting rewarded for playing bad, the amount of BS contact layup makes and the amount of steals people get mashing the X button, things like that.

If I can battle through to higher seeds do you start to see the game reward better players rather than morons getting lucky with their cheese tactics? The stuff some of them do just shouldn't work. If The top seeds are on allstar/superstar/HOF but it's just the same I'm wasting my time.

Last edited by Huggs1; 03-04-2014 at 08:42 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-06-2014, 05:56 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: RTTP Difficulty

I guess your fears are real....

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »