Home

Running Sliders Question

This is a discussion on Running Sliders Question within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-04-2014, 02:24 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Running Sliders Question

Hey guys I put down the controller for a while and want to pick it back up.

I run an Auburn style offense ( I believe I use Texas State's Playbook)

A lot of triple option and read options. And even with a terrible team and tough sliders on Heisman I seem to be in every game.

My question is What sliders should I change to maybe slow down my own option? I want dont want to change my style of play up, and even running the power runs out of pistol seems to open holes normally. But when I play under a pro style offense I can't gain anything on the ground. Anyone have any sets or advice for this? Maybe lowering run block or Rb ability? I don't want to be stuffed every play of course but when I am Texas State or New Mexico State and I am running down a school like Texas i get frustrated, I actually want to lose my first few seasons with these teams and build upon it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-07-2014, 08:56 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Running Sliders Question

Buffeyes sliders with his rosters are the best I've played with yet.. If you're into to realism and strategy you'll love em.. Fall in love with the read option the comp actually adjusts. I run the same style offense and it really makes you use your whole playbook. Give em a try!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »