Home

Ampking101's All-Madden Sliders for Madden 25

This is a discussion on Ampking101's All-Madden Sliders for Madden 25 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-23-2014, 03:51 AM   #1
Pro

Ampking101's Arena

OVR: 8
Ampking101's All-Madden Sliders for Madden 25

AMPKING101's Slider Set For All-Madden

Video Version of the sliders

Settings:
Play Calling: Gameflow
Difficulty: All-Madden
Game Speed: Normal
Quarters: 7 minutes (I would suggest 12 though for those worried about tackling stats)
Accelerated Clock: Off (if playing with higher quarters I would turn on at 17 seconds)
Player Progression: End of Season
Auto Strafe: On
Ball Hawk: On
Heat Seaker: On
Switch Assist Off

User Sliders
QB Accuracy: 5
Pass Block: 0
Catch: 20
Run Block: 0
Fumble: 25
Pass Reaction: 50
Interceptions: 20
Pass Coverage 10
Tackling: 20

CPU Sliders
QB Accuracy: 75
Pass Block: 0
Catch: 90
Run Block: 0
Fumble: 50
Pass Reaction: 100
Interceptions: 90
Pass Coverage: 10
Tackling: 100

Special Teams
FG Power: 50
FG Accuracy: 50
Punt Power: 50
Punt Accuracy: 50
Kick Off Power: 50

Game Options
Injuries: 13
Fatigue: 60
Min Speed Threshold: 75

Penaltys
Offsides: 100
False Start: 50
Holding: 57
Facemask: 55
DPI: 100
OPI: 100
PRCI: 100
Clipping: 55
Intentional Grounding: 100
Roughing the Passer: 53
Roughing Kicker: 100

I will be adding Gameplay Videos below with these sliders and with changes to show the differences between changes in certain siders, what they look like on All-Madden, All-Pro, etc. I will also try my best to get the most evidence on particular sliders.

Video Gameplay Section

Last edited by Ampking101; 03-03-2014 at 11:25 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-23-2014, 12:53 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Ampking101's All-Madden Sliders for Madden 25

Are these just for the challenge or are they Simulation?
Old 02-23-2014, 04:50 PM   #3
Pro

Ampking101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ich2233

These are Simulation for me while still giving me a challenge. So the answer is both. Like I said they aren't perfect yet, I'm still getting some games where stats are higher than they should be.

The few things I'm trying to remedy are....

I'm getting too many sacks one game and none the next. I may need to increase the pass Blocking but I don't wan't to make sacks impassible. Most of the sacks I am getting are coverage sacks though.

Cpu passing yards can be a little high at times. Tom Brady breaking the record is realistic (though 700 yards is waayyy too much). Sam Bradford almost breaking the record isn't. So I'm going to try to find a way to bring these numbers down a little more.

I'm seeing a little more CPU fumbles than I like so I'm probably going to increase the fumble slider a bit but I don't want to make cpu fumbles non-existent.

Lastly my interceptions are much higher than I'd like at the moment but I believe that this number will come down the more I play with this set. I'm seeing about 3 a game but as I get more accustomed to throws I can and can't make this should be much lower.

Two games I have recorded one is a great game very close low scoring game (exactly what I'm looking for) so the Sliders are working (for me) to make the game challenging and sim. Hopefully I can help you find a set that isn't as challenging but still Sim. If you want, import these Sliders into a franchise, play three games and then let me know what you need fixed and I'll do my best to make the set fit you better.

Old 02-23-2014, 06:07 PM   #4
Banned

If you're only playing 7 minute Quarters your Defensive Stats won't add up to the rest of the League. If you were to play a season and go to League wide Defensive stats your players wouldn't be listed because they wouldn't have registered enough Downs to Qualify. None of your Defensive Players would be able to get MVP/DPOY or anything like that. They wouldn't have played enough to qualify.

Unless the Accel clock is making that much of a Difference? How many plays do you get total, should be both teams combined 120-140. And what are the Tackle stats like? I play 15 min with 17 run off and struggle to get 120 Tackles a game, even with 144 plays. Low end Tackle Avg for both teams combined is 125 a game.
Old 02-23-2014, 07:20 PM   #5
Pro

Ampking101's Arena

Quote:
If you're only playing 7 minute Quarters your Defensive Stats won't add up to the rest of the League. If you were to play a season and go to League wide Defensive stats your players wouldn't be listed because they wouldn't have registered enough Downs to Qualify. None of your Defensive Players would be able to get MVP/DPOY or anything like that. They wouldn't have played enough to qualify.

Unless the Accel clock is making that much of a Difference? How many plays do you get total, should be both teams combined 120-140. And what are the Tackle stats like? I play 15 min with 17 run off and struggle to get 120 Tackles a game, even with 144 plays. Low end Tackle Avg for both teams combined is 125 a game.

I will admit this is a problem I do face with lower quarters. I get about 55 tackles a game. I see about 120 snaps a game combined with mine being about 55 of those so if longer times were used then I would probably have better tackle stats.

The reason I don't myself though is that I only care more so about meeting my tackling goals not so much with my defense making DPOY (and if I do its a plus) however the reason 7 minutes is what I prefer to longer is the longer the game goes the more likely I am to rack up large stats in other places (passing yards, rushing yards, tds, etc) thus making the stats even more skewed.

Sadly without hindering myself I am able to manhandle the cpu more often than not and so that helps to keep the score closer, keep it lower, and to help keep the other stats somewhat realistic.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-23-2014, 11:59 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Shudnt sim be challenging?
Old 02-24-2014, 03:23 PM   #7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr. brawler
Shudnt sim be challenging?
Of course. The most challenging! I was just bringing up the fact that he had such low quarter times. He wouldn't have proper Defensive stats with that. He is pretty close it looks like though. Some guys are simply looking for a challenge score wise. They just don't want to see the 30-40+ scores at the end of the game. I want everything. Realistic tackles, pancake blocks, QB Comp.%, Yards per Carry, YAC, Sacks, all of it! I know this is quite a lot to ask from a game that is made to be Arcade like though.
Old 02-25-2014, 12:27 PM   #8
Rookie

I feel u. I get so close to getn the game to play like i want then i go awe fuk this n totally start tweakin a diff slider set. Gud ole Maddening 25

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »