Home

will you still be CG or NG for 2k15?

This is a discussion on will you still be CG or NG for 2k15? within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-10-2014, 10:14 PM   #1
Banned

bo.jangles344's Arena

OVR: 0
will you still be CG or NG for 2k15?

I don't think I can stomach another rehashed, false promised, same version as the last 4 years current gen version. My plans are to go next gen soon but a new console just doesn't work for me right now.

For those that are still current gen, what are your plans and realistic expectations for next year?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-10-2014, 10:29 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: will you still be CG or NG for 2k15?

Now that PS4 and Xbox One are out, they are now current gen.
PS3 and Xbox 360 are now previous gen.
Old 02-10-2014, 11:38 PM   #3
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bo.jangles344
I don't think I can stomach another rehashed, false promised, same version as the last 4 years current gen version. My plans are to go next gen soon but a new console just doesn't work for me right now.

For those that are still current gen, what are your plans and realistic expectations for next year?
I will probably still be on the PS3. If I have the money I will probably just wait to get a PS4 in 2015 at the time MLBTS15 comes out. I pleased with CG NBA2k14, and with all the bad I have heard about NG NBA2k14 Im happy I stuck with the CG console
Since I dont have the money to buy the PS4 for MLBTS this year I will just wait until it comes out next year to buy the PS4, and hopefully by that time I will have the money to get it, if not I will probably end up waiting another year till the Show comes out, as that game is the only game I base buying a console on. Its why I got a PS3 in 09 and got rid of Xbox because I had to have a good baseball game and the Xbox didnt have that.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Old 02-11-2014, 04:46 AM   #4
MVP

PC?

/char10itis
Old 02-11-2014, 05:30 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

Well, if the PC-Version of NBA 2k15 will be NextGen (on PS4-/Xone-Version) then I will buy it. If not, then I´m skipping this year´s version like the previous one (skipped NBA 2k13)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-11-2014, 12:19 PM   #6
Rookie

Sports Operator's Arena

OVR: 5

I'm pretty sure i'll cave at some point and buy a Ps4 or Xbox one, idk which to buy but I feel I can trade my PS3 in, for a PS4 but i don't think I would trade in my 360 for a new Xbox One.
Call me jaded or whatever, but I don't think 2k is going to try and 'fix' anything the way anyone really wants the ps3/360 version to play. There focus is going to mainly be NG from now until the NNG.
Old 02-11-2014, 03:36 PM   #7
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22

Meh, I'll probably play 2K14 on my Xbox 360 for 3 years or so. I suppose I'll upgrade to the new systems by 2K17.
Old 02-11-2014, 03:42 PM   #8
Vni
Hall Of Fame

Vni's Arena

OVR: 23

2K15 on the old gen will probably just be half updated rosters since they didn't do any graphics update for 2K14.

I woudn't advise anyone to buy it. I woudn't advise anyone to buy the PS4 Xbox one version either until we get some real info/reviews.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »