Home

Turn off injuries doesn't work anymore?

This is a discussion on Turn off injuries doesn't work anymore? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-04-2014, 08:54 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 2
Turn off injuries doesn't work anymore?

So I started a MyGM and I've played 6 games. A couple of superstars went down for the season with torn MCLs (George and Aldridge) and I wanted to do the injury on/off trick to get them to be healthy again since I wanted a semi-realistic experience. I did the steps I know of to get it to work, go to options, turn off injuries, and play a game. Nothing worked. I tried it two times and even went into the sliders to turn off injury frequency etc. It still didn't work. Am I doing something wrong or does it simply not work anymore?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-05-2014, 09:08 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: Turn off injuries doesn't work anymore?

Yep, I've turned of the injuries in my settings and players still get injured. I don't think the injury slider works either.
Old 02-06-2014, 12:56 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

Same goes for season mode since the games been out. I turn them off. Play one game and they are back on. They should at least get rid of the "Saving....." box that comes up since it does nothing. Just wasting my time lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-09-2014, 09:44 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

I'm curious if there's any way to do the opposite? As in, I'd like to start a MyGM season with certain players realistically injured rather than all rosters be 100% healthy. Is there a way to give injuries to players and control what is injured and for how long? In the past with previous 2K games it was possible to simply place players in the injured reserve list and they would stay there and not play. But when I try this now it appears the CPU auto-corrects this and moves higher rated players out of the IR and onto the active roster.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »