Home

Dynamic Living Roster Discussion

This is a discussion on Dynamic Living Roster Discussion within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-03-2014, 01:11 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Dynamic Living Roster Discussion

Have any of you been as intrigued as I am by dynamic living roster? I play with the same team (rockets) and have been for the past years in 2k. They have always been my #1. But this year, more than ever, I have noticed the implementation of dynamic roster updates on a major scale. Not just by changing a few stats here and there, but the game actually updates how the player plays based on real life action. Some nights when dwight or parson or whoever doesn't have it going, I really can't hit the side of a barn with them in the game. Passes are off target, turnovers are a pest. And it just seems that the other team out hustles me on a nightly bases. My record is 141-43 now on a 3 game losing streak. And after chandler parsons was benched in the 3rd quarter by coach Mchale for horrible play against the cavs on Saturday, his 2k player is playing like garbage. It's very frustrating at times, but it's like a breathe of fresh air to see something so hyped up in the beginning really showing in gameplay.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-06-2014, 11:33 PM   #2
Pro

rgp913's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Dynamic Living Roster Discussion

It's crap, in my opinion. The ratings are horrible to begin with. So the concept is built with a foundation that's flawed. They take it too far with the hot/cold streaks and injuries. If they dedicated half that time to accurately rating players we'd have a much better product.
Old 02-07-2014, 07:27 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 9

It's complete horse crap!

2K did a lot of talking about roster updates daily and dynamic this and STATS on their rosters. If you actually look at it 2K isn't doing anything.

1. Wingspans and body edits are barely being touched.
2. Wrong shoe brands and shoes
3. Accessories are wrong
4. A lot of the ratings are bad
5. Still missing players
6. Free agents aren't updated
7. Player tattoos are missing.

Last edited by keshunleon; 02-07-2014 at 08:42 AM.
Old 02-16-2014, 06:40 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 7

These are the worst "roster updates" that I can remember, what's the point of changing 2 or 3 atributes per player with a +1 or -1? That's an update?

The 2k insider was better...

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »