Home

Roster download question(PS4)

This is a discussion on Roster download question(PS4) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-01-2014, 02:07 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 7
Roster download question(PS4)

I just got a PS4 yesterday and I am wondering where I go to download rosters and draft classes? I have looked everywhere and can't figure it out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-01-2014, 02:11 PM   #2
Banned

XxJustAguessxX's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Roster download question(PS4)

Roster creator and download from there.
Old 02-01-2014, 02:45 PM   #3
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxJustAguessxX
Roster creator and download from there.
I don't even have download as an option it just says create roster and create draft class and that's it. Am i missing something here?
Old 02-01-2014, 02:47 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowTyme15
I don't even have download as an option it just says create roster and create draft class and that's it. Am i missing something here?
Choose Create Roster- the options will come from there
Old 02-01-2014, 02:50 PM   #5
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dprodigy19
Choose Create Roster- the options will come from there
I have done that and I get no option. Maybe cause the application and patch is still being installed? Or when I highlight create roster do i need to click a different button other than X?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-09-2014, 11:31 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0

I realize this question and thread is old, but I wanted to answer your question to help you out and point this out as a perfect example of how overly complex, confusing, and utterly ******** the new menu system is for many, many players. Basically, you are on the right track...in order to "download" a roster you have to go into the "Roster Creation" section...and tell the system to create a roster, then it will bring up the list of the most downloaded/uploaded rosters available from the community as well as the default roster option. Pick one. It will download it and allow you to edit it if you wish. When you are done you then re-upload the roster to the server which basically serves as your "downloaded" roster. In their infinite wisdom 2K decided that this convoluted and confusing/mislabeled system of handling rosters was somehow better than simply allowing people to download rosters to their hard drives and edit them locally. lol It's a mess for a whole host of reasons, not least of which is simply how confusing it is to figure out how it's supposed to work. It's easily the most unintuitive menu system I've ever seen.
Old 02-16-2014, 09:48 PM   #7
Pro

Becanes's Arena

OVR: 3

How do I use the "downloaded roster" in my GM? It seems everytime I want to play a quick game I have to "download" the roster again. How can I make it stick?
Old 02-18-2014, 10:22 AM   #8
MVP

JHedges2's Arena

Thank you for these questions and answers. I too just got my PS4 on Saturday and these menus are abysmal. I have felt completely lost as I couldn't find the "download" option either. I can't believe that 2K would allow a product like this to hit the shelves. This is worse than MLB2K. I sure hope The Show isn't like this on it's first run on next-gen. The Show is THE reason I gave up my 360 and switched for Ps4...

The game itself is incredible--but my goodness the menus are archaic.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »