Home

Fun things to do in CFM?

This is a discussion on Fun things to do in CFM? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-01-2014, 01:27 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Fun things to do in CFM?

I've become bored with the mode, is there any way to spice it up? I've done fantasy drafts, rebuilding, etc...does anyone do anything different with owner mode that would be fun?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-01-2014, 02:05 PM   #2
Rookie

Masterfocker's Arena

Re: Fun things to do in CFM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamShady
I've become bored with the mode, is there any way to spice it up? I've done fantasy drafts, rebuilding, etc...does anyone do anything different with owner mode that would be fun?
Create your own player?
Old 02-01-2014, 02:57 PM   #3
Rookie

Moving Jacksonville to Houston and making them the Oilers.

Oilers, Titans, and Texans in same division. Just wish the commentary and news system recognized it.
Old 02-01-2014, 04:45 PM   #4
Rookie

Move Denard Robinson to QB and give him the QB stats you want. When I did this he rushed for a thousand yards as a QB and hardly threw at all simwise

Personally, when I play as the oilers, I enable all relocation move the titans and then turn relocation back to whatever.

Try different offenses and defenses.
Old 02-03-2014, 07:09 PM   #5
Rookie

mannyt55's Arena

OVR: 2

I, too, was starting to get bored of offline CFM (my online league with friends is awesome but I needed something fun to play single player). So I decided to start a 32-team control CFM and wow.... Haven't had this much fun in a long time playing Madden. It can get a little annoying at times and some parts of the mode are very time consuming (off season) but man, is it worth it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-03-2014, 08:46 PM   #6
MVP

SwaggerCoach's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannyt55
I, too, was starting to get bored of offline CFM (my online league with friends is awesome but I needed something fun to play single player). So I decided to start a 32-team control CFM and wow.... Haven't had this much fun in a long time playing Madden. It can get a little annoying at times and some parts of the mode are very time consuming (off season) but man, is it worth it.
I looked into 32 team control, but it took FOREVER.

How in the world do you scout players and handle free agency?

Seems like it would take WEEKS just to get through the offseason!
Old 02-03-2014, 09:48 PM   #7
Rookie

mannyt55's Arena

I use NCAA draft classes, so I don't do too much drafting. For the most part, I draft by scheme/need for each team and based on how those players produced in their college years. This allows for busts drafted high, beasts that slip through the rounds, late round sleepers, etc etc. Took me a few days to finish my first off season, but I'm about to start the 2014-15 regular season and man am I excited.
Old 02-03-2014, 09:59 PM   #8
Rookie

BoomerHB52's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannyt55

Im in the same spot as you. I have an online CFM with a friend that we created like in november. We are on season 4 because we played like 6 games per day. However, two days ago was the first time sof ar in the year that we continued, as college has both of us pretty stucked (im in the morning/afternoon, he's at night) so we cant barely play on weekdays anymore.

So i also wanted some fun in offline CFM and yesterday I created a 32 team roster control CFM. Im just in the preseason but it's a lot of fun to play.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »