Home

Xbox one nba 2k14 online league

This is a discussion on Xbox one nba 2k14 online league within the NBA 2K Basketball Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Online
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-31-2014, 04:59 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Xbox one nba 2k14 online league

Hey I wanna start an online league starting tonight by midnight central standard time. If not by midnight then anytime sat. At least have a full day on the weekend to be all about playing instead of waiting. Because during the week is when ppl have to go to school and work and stuff like that.

I want to have a big league but I for want too many inactive players in the league so I want to start with at least 10 ppl for the league. That's enlighten to fit in a xbox party and we all an be in one party chatting at the same time. If I get more request over 10 by midnight then we will have more ppl in the league.

There will also be a playoffs and since it will be 10 of us I will have the max amount of teams that can get in. If the CPU plays then it will be a standard 16. If not then I guess 10 (this is my first next gen online league so idk how it goes.

I heard there's no fantasy draft so basically dont ask. 6 min qtrs and I hope I can change settings to HOF. If not then hey we should be true 2k ballers. Any setting and sliders should be fine. With 6 min qtrs especially if u guys play myteam against the super duper put together teams and still pull out a close one this shouldn't be a biggie. I just want to play league make trades and have fun.

I have no rules on how you should play ur team. If you want score 100 PTA in the paint or shoot 40 3ptrs a game that's fine. Everybody is different.

My gamer tag is Yung J 123
Send me friend request or msg. That will let me know you want to join the league.

Refer friends if you want if they don't have operation sports. If you want to invite me to ur league you can. I want this league for the ppl that's not in other leagues that I am in or joining.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-31-2014, 09:06 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Xbox one nba 2k14 online league

Quote:
Originally Posted by YungJ281
I heard there's no fantasy draft so basically dont ask. 6 min qtrs and I hope I can change settings to HOF. If not then hey we should be true 2k ballers. Any setting and sliders should be fine. With 6 min qtrs especially if u guys play myteam against the super duper put together teams and still pull out a close one this shouldn't be a biggie. I just want to play league make trades and have fun.
Just a heads up. You can't set quarter length, difficulty, or sliders or anything. Your league will be Pro difficulty. 6 or 8 minute quarters (can't remember off hand)
Old 07-24-2014, 11:25 AM   #3
Just started!

Re: Xbox one nba 2k14 online league

Hey somebody invite me to an Online League, I'll play under any rules and settings. I have an Xbox One and my gamer tag is CCollum3

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Online »