Home

End of January Updated Edition: USER v. USER ONLY

This is a discussion on End of January Updated Edition: USER v. USER ONLY within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-27-2014, 05:34 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Thumbs up End of January Updated Edition: USER v. USER ONLY

I've taken some heat the past 2 weeks and I understand your frustrations...I was also frustrated, because I couldn't figure out what was going wrong...until, now....

So, these were just updated and they were loaded into our brand new league this past weekend. Tested and Tuned from 1/20/14 - 1/25/14 for about 8-12 hours per day...you can call/text The Buccs/Seahawks/Patriots owners to validate it...on site under team contacts...I'm the Rams on there if anyone needs to contact me also...

But, EA Appeared to have a game play problem with FIFA; that's what was being said on their other forums and I found that out on Monday. And ironically...

Our league was complaining to me about a game play issue and I couldn't figure out was going on, because EA and Madden's game play has slowly changed in the past month online. It was to the point in the Community and the League I run was, where 10 minute quarters were suddenly producing 40+ scores with the sliders we had before (it was hard to reach +40 consistently.)

So, from 1/20/14 - 1/25/14 - I took the time to re-invent the sliders that madden produces and used similar formulas that I used before that some of you had read on here. And I also got lots of USER v. USER play with our league guys in our community to get these as close as right as possible. I asked them to cheese and do whatever they can. And here they are and actually, now with these settings - Injuries are actually accurate injuries when they occur.

Updated Sliders: End Of January 2014

There is really nothing more I can do except just continue to adjust to the game play that Madden gives us online. Because, if you do want to test these out. Just plug these in practice mode and plug in two controllers and adjust your controller #2 player skill settings with your controller #1 player skill settings. You will notice how slow the game speed is. But, as soon as you go online. It actually picks up faster on USER v. USER play.

Note: That is something I can't fix and it wasn't doing that at the end of December and beginning of January.

So, I guess - I'll just keep you guys updated.

Last edited by L_Fuller_L; 01-27-2014 at 06:52 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-02-2014, 03:21 PM   #2
MVP

hanzsomehanz's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: End of January Updated Edition: USER v. USER ONLY

Fuller, I understand these sliders are built on the foundation of Very Slow Game Speed - that said, what adjustments would you recommend for Default Game Speed and Default Min. Speed Threshold?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »