Home

BEST OF THE BEST Dynasty

This is a discussion on BEST OF THE BEST Dynasty within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 01-25-2014, 09:35 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 4
BEST OF THE BEST Dynasty

Ok Fellas I have a Dynasty Starting up today, It is so hardto find 12 guys that stay together, well I’m in college and I have 10 legitplayers from my school or Family in my Dynasty and we are looking for 2 morepeople who can keep up, not quit after a loss, we are advancing every 48 hours,I know people got jobs and I will work with people if things come up, I don’tshow favoritism to any of my boys, my Dynasty you’re going to be challenged notonly by the users but the CPU with my Custom Sliders. My goal was to get FourTeams in the SEC AND ACC, 2 teams in the BIG 12, Pac12. This is where we atright now. We keep this as real as possible, I would like 1 more in the big 12and 1 more in the ACC possible on FSU side to make it even like the other onesare, but if you like other teams itscool post your PN if you are interested

SEC ACC Pac 12 Big 12

Alabama,
Auburn,
Florida,
GA
Miami
FSU
VT
Oregon
USC
Baylor

UPDATED ROSTERS with Coaching Changes and Players going PROas SR

Heisman
Heisman
Heisman
Starting Coach level – Default
Max Team Prestige - 6 star
Speed - Normal
HFA - OFF
7 Min Quarters>

>
MUST HAVE GROUPME>

SIM STYLE- No running the same plays overand over again just because you know it works, OPEN UP YOUR PLAYBOOK>

No Custom Playbooks>

No Run Commit>

NO HUDDLE RULE- Don’t No Huddle after aIncomplete Pass>

4th Down Rule and Two pointconversions- Well I’ve notice in other Dynasties this is really a problem, whento go for it when it’s not, you are allowed to do a Fake EVERY 4 GAMES must bein punt or FG formation AND you must post when you do a fake, use them wisely,Example if I use a fake punt or FG in week 3 the clock starts so I’m not ableto do another fake until week 7. >

4 and 1 or less, you can ONLY go for it ifare you are passed the opponent 35 yard line, this helps people keep drivesalive and also make people kick field goals, also stops people from going for it 4 and 2 onthey own 35 yard line. I want people to get rewarded for playing great D, Noone should have terrible Kickers, so no excuse on why they not kicking fieldgoals, like I said I want to keep THIS A REAL AS POSSIBLE,>

Chew Clock Rule- You Cannot Chew clockuntil the Last 2 Minutes of the game, >

NO Onside Kicks Until the 4THAND YOU NEED IT>

USER VS USER Connection Drop Rule, We allknow how NCAA is so with that being said, if something happens to the game,like Freeze (1st Quarter Only) yall must reset the game as was thescore and possession of the ball, Make sure you take a picture of the tvscreen, send it to me ASAP, You have one time to Restart because connectiondoes it from time to time, if it drops again your opponent is to finish vs theCPU, DO NOT FINISH VS CPU UNTIL I give the heads up.>

Restarts vs Cpu Rule- ALL RESTARTS WILL BETHORWN OUT until your game is completed without one, Let me know ASAP when ithappens, if it happens more than 2 times in a year we have a problem>
LAST RULE- NO DRAMA AND HAVE FUN

Last edited by muckcity; 01-25-2014 at 09:40 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-27-2014, 05:27 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: BEST OF THE BEST Dynasty

I'm interested
Old 01-27-2014, 05:28 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by shikaba
I'm interested
PSN: shikaba2000

but it would be nice if you PM me.
Old 02-05-2014, 09:00 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 6

I'm interested

PSN: Sour17

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »