Home

Missing one player from collection

This is a discussion on Missing one player from collection within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-25-2014, 05:14 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Missing one player from collection

This thread's purpose is to voice out frustration of not being able to pull someone. So who is the one player you can't pull to complete a collection?

Mine is Dick Barnett. As a New York fan, I feel it is right to play an All-Knick team to combat the Lebrons, the MJs and the super gold teams. Very frustrating pulling duplicates of players and feel like I am being trolled by 2k when I pull Dick Barnett but its a Laker version of him!!

I JUST WANT WALT FRAZIER

BTW Couple questions

a) I am a Second Rounder, looking to get the next upgrade.. What are the requirements and rewards for all collector rankings?

b) I finally advance to the 6th seed and have noticed all Packs have lowered in price. Will they continue to drop as I advance to high seeds?

c) Need Jeremy Tyler, Pablo Prigioni to complete the current Knick Roster but I keep pulling Melo, Chandler, and Silver players!! Should I try bronze packs?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-25-2014, 09:19 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: Missing one player from collection

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyccc
This thread's purpose is to voice out frustration of not being able to pull someone. So who is the one player you can't pull to complete a collection?

Mine is Dick Barnett. As a New York fan, I feel it is right to play an All-Knick team to combat the Lebrons, the MJs and the super gold teams. Very frustrating pulling duplicates of players and feel like I am being trolled by 2k when I pull Dick Barnett but its a Laker version of him!!

I JUST WANT WALT FRAZIER

BTW Couple questions

a) I am a Second Rounder, looking to get the next upgrade.. What are the requirements and rewards for all collector rankings?

b) I finally advance to the 6th seed and have noticed all Packs have lowered in price. Will they continue to drop as I advance to high seeds?

c) Need Jeremy Tyler, Pablo Prigioni to complete the current Knick Roster but I keep pulling Melo, Chandler, and Silver players!! Should I try bronze packs?
NBA2K14 has made it pretty easy to pull players. I have pulled most of my guys fairly quick. The one horror story I do have was trying to get S.Kemp of the Seattle Super Sonics. I pulled over 50 packs to get G.Payton to complete my collection. Besides that I have gotten all my players easily. Compared to FIFA & Madden this is a cake walk. A- not sure what you are talking bout. B- No...All packs are off 20% this weekend that's why they are cheaper. C-I would keep pulling Knicks team packs to finish the collection.
Old 01-25-2014, 10:05 AM   #3
Rookie

HakeemOlajuwon's Arena

OVR: 2

I spent 3 x 19,99€ ( yes i know... shame on me ) to get Nico Batum and finish Blazers collection.
I didn't even get him
Old 01-25-2014, 04:16 PM   #4
Rookie

Syco_G's Arena

OVR: 0

I have now brought the 94-95 Magic over 25 times and I still don't have Shaw and who ever #25 is. I'm getting so pissed with this crap.
Old 01-26-2014, 10:18 PM   #5
Rookie

Can not pull Brian Shaw out of the '95 Magic collection
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-26-2014, 10:35 PM   #6
Pro

took me 240k MT to get the 7 guys needed for Wilt. It was frustrating, but definitely worth it.
SF: T-Mac/George
PF: Diamond KD/Lebron
C: Onyx KG/Ruby AD
Old 01-26-2014, 11:52 PM   #7
Rookie

I got Oscar Robertson easily for my first collection. Then, I just got started back up and just completed the 94-95 Magic collection. I got like 4 Horace Grants and at least 10 other players before finally getting Penny to complete it and give me Shaq. Robertson, Penny, Shaq=deadly.
Old 01-27-2014, 12:27 AM   #8
Rookie

I've gotten shaw over 10 times!!! Same with Jeff turner! All I need is Nick Anderson and Dennis Scott and it's just not happening

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »