Home

Question starting career mode

This is a discussion on Question starting career mode within the Pro Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > Pro Soccer
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-19-2014, 02:19 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Question starting career mode

Hey I have always played friends fifa games over the years. I finally bought my own game fifa 14. I pretty new to soccer as well as how the whole career mode works. I like powerhouse teams like Chelsea but I looking for more of a challenge. Perhaps building a mid tier Premiership team and turn them into a powerhouse. Or maybe be a powerhouse but turn up the difficultly. Note : I'm not very good at the game, barely winning games on semi-pro on the play now.

First, will the power teams like Man U, Chelsea, etc.... steal my players? Also what are some middle of the road Premiership teams that have some good young stars that have potential to be elite players?
What clubs are these players on? And is it possible to keep them?
How many minute halfs should I play?

Sorry for all the questions lol.
Thanks in advance!!!! Loving the game so far.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-20-2014, 02:48 AM   #2
Pro

doyce7's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Question starting career mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by III_Eagle_III
Hey I have always played friends fifa games over the years. I finally bought my own game fifa 14. I pretty new to soccer as well as how the whole career mode works. I like powerhouse teams like Chelsea but I looking for more of a challenge. Perhaps building a mid tier Premiership team and turn them into a powerhouse. Or maybe be a powerhouse but turn up the difficultly. Note : I'm not very good at the game, barely winning games on semi-pro on the play now.

First, will the power teams like Man U, Chelsea, etc.... steal my players? Also what are some middle of the road Premiership teams that have some good young stars that have potential to be elite players?
What clubs are these players on? And is it possible to keep them?
How many minute halfs should I play?

Sorry for all the questions lol.
Thanks in advance!!!! Loving the game so far.
If your not very good then I'd say start with a good team like Chelsea or someone like that. When you get better(both in gameplay and in career mode), then try a side like Southamton or the like. Maybe try playing with a team like PSV in the Netherlands, they are the best team in that league but there are other good teams as well. They are really young and can grow. You still get the challange of playing good teams in the Champions league but have an easier run in the league.

You can(for the most part) keep players on your side. You have final say(in most cases) which players leave your club. As long as you keep them happy with playing time and wages you should have no issues keeping them.

I usually play 6 minutes for my Youtube series with Fulham but in my other CMs I like 8 personally but it's all about personal prefrence.
Old 04-20-2015, 04:53 PM   #3
Rookie

J

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-20-2015, 04:54 PM   #4
Rookie

A

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk