Home

Anyone else get the stare down from at teammate during FTs???

This is a discussion on Anyone else get the stare down from at teammate during FTs??? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 01-19-2014, 01:22 PM   #1
Rookie

NEBULUZZ's Arena

OVR: 3
Anyone else get the stare down from at teammate during FTs???

As a first year PF-C with the Phoenix Suns, I got the prompt to take a last second shot in a game. I miss the shot and after the game, Eric Bledsoe confronts me in the locker room for not passing him the ball in the last seconds and taking the last second shot instead.

Well a few games later (and not the immediate next game mind you), I'm at the free throw line after getting fouled in the act of shooting and make the first FT. Well in the traditional hand slap routine with your four teammates on the floor, I get dap from the two frontcourt teammates in the lane. Then, I reach back to get dap from my backcourt mates. I get dap with SG Gerald Green then reach back for PG Eric Bledsoe.

As I reach back, a couple seconds pass and I notice that Bledsoe doesn't reach forward to touch my hand. Then, I notice the cold stare that he gives me while leaving me hanging. At that time, I remember the confrontation we had a few games ago when he criticized me for taking a missing the last second shot. Once everything registers, I die laughing while telling others watching the game with me the confrontation we had a few games ago.

I didn't have the awareness to say 'Xbox Record That' while this was going on because I was dying in laughter. However, this helped me understand how much detail went into creating this game. If not for the online issues that always leave me wondering if I'll be able to play the game the next day, I'd say this is one of the most impressive sports games ever made.

Needless to say I hated the team because I was carrying their sorry behinds and just forced a trade to the OKC Thunder.

Anyone else experience this or any other subtle events that left you amazed???
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2014, 02:16 PM   #2
Rookie

malowry's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Anyone else get the stare down from at teammate during FTs???

I had the same kind of thing happen to me with the Bucks. I refused to wear the stupid clown nose, so now Caron Butler won't dap me on the free throw line. It's pretty hilarious, actually. I get along fine with everyone else, but he just acts like a jerk to me. Heck, he won't even pass me the ball on offense.

It's all good, though. I plan on having his starting job in a few games anyway.
Old 01-19-2014, 02:45 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 0

Same thing happened to me with Billips.

The bastard just left me hanging.. I actually found it pretty cool to include something like that.
Old 01-20-2014, 03:03 PM   #4
Zab
Rookie

OVR: 1

I actually never noticed this since I played the "good teammate" on my first MyCareer save and never bothered to pay attention to teammate reactions at the FT line (I always mash to skip those scenes). My teammate relationship in the file I'm playing now is horrible, so I'll check for snubs.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »